Chapter 21

Chapter 21

*Recap*

Lilly POV

“Amber.”

“Yea, do you have a sister?”

“no, only child.”

“I….. I … think were sisters. Twin Sisters”

Amber POV

I almost choked on my sandwich when she said that.

“what do you mean were sisters? We have different parents”

“They might not be your biologic parents!”

“ok… so let’s just say I’m going along with this because I pretty sure there my real parents.”

She walked over to a picture on my dresser and picked it up to show to me “you don’t even look like your ‘parents’ Amber”

“yea, I know that I’m a vamp!” I said and showed my fangs “my appearance changed.”

“OMG, amber. We look exactly alike!” she took out her phone. “do you have a picture of you before you were bitten by roc?”

“how do you know I was bitt-“ she stopped me “im pretty sure it was him you were together for 2 years”

“How d-“

“Prince”

“oh…. And yea I have a picture of me before” I took it out of side drawer and showed it to her, she then showed a picture off of her phone.

“OMG! Lilly! we do look alike!” I said getting excited I hugged her. “I might have a sister!”

She laughed. “You Just Might”

----- Late that night ------

Lala POV

I was hanging out with Prod, Avery, Ray, Prince and Rachael. I was still pissed off by earlier today but prod clamed me down a bit a hour ago, cause I was throwing a fit.

“so, what happened this morning?” prince asked