C6

Layla

"So, since you've already scared the shit out of these two" Lilly said pointing at Rachael and Avery. "Can you guys leave?"

They started laughing "I think we are just getting started...it's pretty fun messing with you guys." Jacob said for the boys.

I shook my head and looked over at Lillianna "They aren't going to leave if you just ask them." I glanced at Craig "Craig stayed in my house, annoying me for a week until I finally got him out"

Craig laughed "It was a fun couple of days wasn't it babe?"

I rolled my eyes and Lilly shot up "No. No. No" she shook her head "You guys can NOT stay here for multiple days."

"More like a week..." I mumbled correcting her

"What are you referring to?"She said snapping her attention in my direction

"Don't you remember we have basically a week off from school?" I asked shrugging 

"Fuck. It literally slipped my mind just now" she shook her head.

"It sounds like we are staying then" Rayan grinned while sitting down "But, you might want to get those two under control...their staring is creeping ME out..."

"And that's saying a lot given what you just did to Avery" I snapped at him. 

"Layla," he glared at her with his eyes tinting dark red "This is your second warning. Step off."

"How about you...fuck off." I glared at him and I blinked once before I realized he shot up but Craig blocked him by standing in front of me. 

"Rayan, this YOUR second warning. Calm down." Craig growled at him 

"You need to keep her in check." Rayan growled back challenging him.

Craig didn't budge "Sit the fuck down Rayan," he nudged him backward and went to go sit down. Rayan continuing glaring at me with his dark red-tinted eyes before walking off to stand slightly in the corner. 

"So, now that this pissing contest over." Lilly replied gaining everyone's attention again. "What are we going to do with these two petrified girls?!" 

I looked over at them and touched Avery's shoulder and she just blinked a couple of more times before getting up "I. Need...a moment." she began walking towards the bathroom before flipping around to look at all of us again. "NO ONE FOLLOW ME...please..." she quietly backed out of the living room. 

"Rach?" I questioned, "Are you okay?"

"Um," she began to say as her eyes bounced around the room from boy to boy. "I...I guess...I mean I'm not completely thrilled to be in a house full of deadly blood suckers..."

I gasped as the room fell quiet and Rachael looked at me "Don't call them that..." I said shaking my head in disapproval 

She looked at me confused "What? Deadly?" 

"No. Blood Suckers." Jacob responded glaring at her and stood up he headed upstairs without saying another word.

"Did he just walk upstairs like he owns the place?" Lilly just whispered to me

"There's bigger problems Lilly." I whispered after shooing her off. "But, anyways..."

"So what's going on? Where are they going to sleep?" We heard Avery say as she returned to the living room. 

"The living room...outside...backyard for all I care," Lilly said rolling her eyes. 

"Nice to know you care at least" We heard from the front door open where Chresanto entered back into the house from.

Lilly rolled her eyes and mumbled "Not enough..."

"Lilly just tell him which room..." I mumbled as I put my hand on my face.

"Don't you guys sleep upside down?" Avery said snarkily 

"Were vampires not bats," Chresanto replied and rolled his eyes 

"Well, aren't you supposed to be both?" Lilly joked 

"you really think you are so funny tonight Lillianna" Chresnato replied 

"I'm a fucking com-" Lilly began to say but I cut her off

"Lilly! Just tell him which room that he and the guys can sleep in!" I said annoyed 

"There are no extra bedrooms." Lilly replied, "Those were the rooms that were assigned to each of you."

"We can double up Lilly" I shrugged and looked at the girls "That shouldn't be a problem."

"Um, yes there is a problem." Craig said walking over to me and pulled me up from my spot on the couch. "I'm sharing a room with you so that throws it off for the rest of you to split up evenly."

"Don't I get a say in this?" I said slightly pulling away from him. 

"Don't act like we haven't already done this" he smirked and I felt my cheeks get warm. 

"Just...hush." I said rolling my eyes. 

"You have something you want to share?" Avery chimed in raising an eyebrow.

I quickly shook my head "So who else is pairing up?" Everyone else got quiet.

"I'll share with...Jacob" Rachael answered as she stood up "I feel like I've offended him...and I should try to apologize." She began walking in the direction he left in. "I'll see you all in the morning." 

"Well, wasn't that easy?" Chresanto said "Come on Lillianna. We already have something going on so might as well see how this goes." 

She blinked with her eyes expanded "Something going on?" Chresanto quickly picked her up and threw her over her shoulder "Oh my gosh! Put me down!" 

"See you guys in the morning!" Chresanto laughed ignoring what she said. 

"Are you serious?" Avery said, "I'm stuck with this physco?" she said referring to Rayan 

Rayan shook his head and got up "I'm not even going to reply to that shit." he headed upstairs as well "I didn't even hurt you."

"Damn near..." Avery huffed as she followed "Hopefully, I'll make it to the morning to see you again Layla."

I shook my head turned around to Craig since we were left alone "So...you know you are sleeping on the floor in that room right?"

"I'm definitely not having a repeat of when I was at your house," he said rolling his eyes.

"Oh you most definitely are." I slightly smirked and began walking off towards the stairs 

"And like last time we will see about that...we both know I ended up right next to you anyways." he said from behind me. 

"Hmm," I hummed and continued walking. He will definitely be on the floor... 

Sweet Dreams Craig :)

___________________

Comment | Vote | Follow

.:: QueenRoyal ::.

©2013 | Edited: 2021