THE END. Dear Jake, I hate you.

MONDAY

August 22nd.

ZZZZ ZZZZ ZZZZ ZZZZ

I lift my head from Jake's chest to see him reaching for his phone.

"I gotta go Mags." He says with a sigh and starts to climb out of bed.

I wrap my arms around him smiling. "I set the alarm early for a reason."

Jake smiles letting himself sink back into the bed. "Oh that's right."

He rolls us over so he's on top and starts kissing me.

.....................

I watch Jake sit on the edge of the bed tying his shoes. I wrap my arms around his neck. "Do you have to go?"

Jake laughs. "Yes Mags I have to leave before any one else wakes up."

I sigh as he pulls away he leans down and kisses me on the lips. I stand up and walk him over to the door with the blanket wrapped around myself he kisses me one last time and I look up at him and smile. "Next time you kiss me i'll be your wife."

He smiles down at me. "Oh that's right. I love you Maggie."

"I love you too. I'll see you in a few hours."

Smiling wider, "I'll be there."

"You better I grumble as he unlocks the door and sneaks out."

I lean against the door for a minute and smile then let myself go over to the bed and fall onto it.

I wait until I get a text from Jake saying he's safe in his bedroom and no one saw him and let myself fall to sleep.

.............

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!

"MAGGIE OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW!"

"Jake." I mumble. "Door."

I roll over and bury my face in the pillow when I realize that rolling over like that in this little bed should have made me hit Jake. I sit up looking around.

"MAGGIE YOU NEED TO WAKE UP!!" I hear my mothers voice on the other side of the door, it sounds like she's on the verge of tears.

It hits me just then. Jake isn't here because he snuck out because we're getting married today!

I jump out of bed and get halfway to the door when I run back grabbing the blanket from my bed and wrapping it around myself.

"Mom." I say opening the door.

She sighs in relief. "I can't believe you did that!"

My breathe catches. Does she know I snuck in Jake?

"Why did you lock your door i've been banging on it for forty five minutes do you know how much time we've lost?"

"Forty five minutes?" I guess.

"Maggie this is serious I would have loved to jump up and down with you because you were getting married today but now we don't have that kind of time. now go shower and get dressed." She starts to leave but then turns back. "Oh and don't do anything to your hair or your makeup."

"Alright." I say nodding my head confused at her hastiness.

Jake's pov

"EHHHHHHHHH!!!"

I open my eyes wide and sit up. What the hell was that?

"JAKE!!! YOUR GETTING MARRIED!!!"

My mother rushes in in a blur of red.