33. Dear Jake, I hate you.

SATURDAY

I wake up and it's hot as hell. Ew gross my face is stuck to Jake's chest. I try to pull the rest of my body from Jake's hot one. Wow is he crazy beautiful. There's no way i'll ever be able to go home. Not when Jake won't be there.

Well he will be most of the time but when my parents get home they might not let us sleep in the same room and i don't know if i can go back to sleeping by myself. I'll be cold and lonely. I successfully untangle are legs and am now trying to remove his arms from my naked body.

It's so hot. Why isn't the air conditioner on it's always on.

Jake's arms tighten around me and pull me closer. The blanket is under Jakes arm to so i'm stuck underneath that also.

I nip at his ear.

"Jake." I whisper.

"Mmm."

"Wake up." I whisper.

I spot the hickey that i gave him yesterday he some how hasn't noticed it yet.

Jake groans. "Why."

"Because i'm hot and i can't get up."

Jake's eyes open. "You alright?"

"Yeah i'm fine but you have me in this death grip."

"Oh sorry." He removes his arms from me and i throw the blankets off my body. Already feeling better.

I stand up and stretch. I look over at Jake who's staring right back at me.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing your just so beautiful."

I blush.

"You are too." I say letting my eyes scan down his body. The blanket is only covering his waist.

I sneeze and Jake laughs.

"What?" I ask again.

"Your sneeze is so cute."

I look at him confused. "What do you mean?"

"You sneeze like a little kid."

"Oh alright." I say rolling my eyes. "I'm gunna go take a shower it's so hot." I wipe sweat off my forehead with my slightly puffy from the heat hand.

"Why do you keep saying it's hot it's nice in here."

"No it isn't i'm hot as hell."

Jake looks worried. "Are you alright?"

"Of course i am."

Jake stands up coming over to me I watch his amazing body. So hot.

"You sure?" He places his hands on my cheeks then on my forehead. "Jeezum your hot."

I smile. "Thanks."

"Not what i meant." He says a smile tugging at his lips for an instant before he's back to being worried.

I swat his hand away. "I'm fine don't worry about it."

"Mags I'm gunna go get a thermometer." He says grabbing a pair of boxers off the floor and pulling them on.

I watch as he walks out of the room closing the door behind him. Well i guess my shower will have to wait. I sit on the bed laying down. I push the blanket off and sprawl out. Jake comes back in shutting the door.

"I'm fine really Jake."

"We'll see." He says. He puts the thermometer near my lips and i roll my eyes letting him put it in my mouth.