friend or foe?

Y/n's p.o.v

I walk towards the small creature... It seems afraid but it's presentation represents a fierce, but yet cute character.... it started to start whine like a dog... I try to reach for it's head.

Aww...

I started whispering to it: "hey there little bud, it's alright! I won't hurt you!" I tried helping, but it just got more scared....

Is this what they really do? Be friendly to just conduct experiments? Harm them until they die? Will this be me in the future? Will my trust be broken into shatters when I finally leave? Will I be captured like how I was before?

I put my arm back, it seemed surprised. And walked a bit towards me. I sadly smile. "I'm scared to, I...I just don't know what to do..." I slump down onto my knees. "I want to help, I've been treated the way you've been, we can both heal..." I keep my eyes closed, out of sorrow.. I suddenly feel something furry on my hand... (It's max's dicc-)

Hm?

I open my eyes, to the fox putting it's hand in mines.... I was surprised, it's as if I was next to a human being with the same feelings.... I take it's hands and jerk the wonderful feline into a hug. It started to pur. I stand up. "Hey, let's go. What should I name you?" It turned it's head to the side.

Awww- wait, I don't know it's gender! Oh! I remember! It's gender was on the label of the room! I think it was a.... girl?

I quickly checked the label.

Yep, she's a girl!

"Hmm, I'll name you... Red?" It grumbled. "Rose?" She looked at me like she was trying to say: "Bish, really?" Look. "Scarlett?" Then she growled. "Jeez, what about Nora?" She seemed happy about it. "Nora it is then, let's go!" We both left the room.

Word count: 327 words
To be continued....
Date: dec.9.2018