Holy shit

Y/n's p.o.v

"Okay Y/n! You'll be being tent-mates with Nikki, Niel, and Max!" David said while pointing to them. I put my luggage in the tent and came back. Nikki bit my hand. " WHAT THE HELL!" I yelled. "Y/N! LANGUAGE!" David yelled. "HOW CAN I WORRY ABOUT MY LANGUAGE WHEN I'M GETTING FUCKING BITTEN!?" I shout. My hand started bleeding. She finally stoped. "Sorry about that, I have a bitting problem..." Nikki said while looking embarrassed. "Holy shit dude." I hear Stan say. "Here, bandages." I hear a voice say. I turn around. It was a black haired boy, with mint green eyes, tan skin, and a blue hoodie. His shoes also looked like sonic shoes. He had a tint of blush on his face.

 He had a tint of blush on his face

(You already know who he is)

"Oh, uhm. Thanks..." I saw awkwardly. I wrap my arm up. "So....Do you like this camp?" I ask. "No, it's a fucking hell hole here." He responds. We talked for a while. I learned  and learned alot about hi- I mean max. I looked behind him. It was David being happy. "Look behind you" I whispered. He looked behind him and saw David being terribly acting like he's not looking at us. We ignored him and countinued on talking together. But after our long conversation, we started activities. "Today we have some new campers! So, we're gonna do thier camps/activities today!" Jenesis said.  We started with stan, with sports camp, then Kyle with video game camp, Cartman with boot camp, Kenny with strip camp, and Me with art and photography camp.

//////TIME SKIP BY QUARTER MASTER///////

David said that the camp is gonna do some campfire tonight for me and Stan's gang coming here. We roasted marshmallows and, unsurprisingly, had fun. But I noticed someone being missing...it was max.  Turns out that he was just leaning on a tree drinking.....whiskey?

Where did he get that?

(I forgot to tell you guys that your 14, Niel's 14, Nikki's 13 and Max is 15)

I walk over to him. "Hey" I greeted. "Hi"  5 minutes of scilence stood between us. "So... You enjoying the fire?" I ask while looking at the fire. No response. I look back at Max. He was pinning me to the tree. I blushed. "If we *hic* get s-some privacy first~ *hic*" He was drunk. "Woah! Woah! We just met!" I push him off. "A feisty one I see~ *hic*" I blushed.

Godammit...

"WHAT THE HELL MAX!?" It was Niel.

Oh thank god....

"*hic* What Niel? *hic*" Max snapped. " Why the fuck are you trying to make out with my sister?!" Max and Niel started arguing. "STOP!" I yelled, causing everyone to look at me. I storm off near the river and sit on the dock. I hear foot steps behind me.     Before they could be close to me I stand up, turn around, and grab thier hand tightly before the could touch me. "Stop it David, Your just trying to make me happy and it won't work, so shut up and grow up." I snap without looking at them. "Well that's no way to greet a friend!" I hear max say. He didn't sound drunk any more. I look at him. He looked the same, until he....glitched? He turned into the same person but had a white hoodie, a big smile, and had big puples....

What the hell........

"Max?" I ask. "Yeah?" He responds cheerfully.

This is not like him...

He was walking towards me. I walked behind me. I suddenly felt falling. "AHHH!" I yell. I fall in the lake, while a big splash follows me. I hold my breath and decide to swim to the camp fire. I start swimming.

God this is so tiring.....

I was finally at the site. The fire was still lit. After putting my head out of the water, my head got hit with a  fucking bat. I wake up in a white cushioned room. I was wearing a dress like you see in the hospital's. "Holy shit..." I mumble to myself.

Word count: 690 words
To be continued.....