Max?

Y/n's p.o.v

I look around the room for any thing that could help me. I was slowly losing my mind by the second... I hear a door open behind me. "FREEDOM!!" I run. I stop, seeing a knife being 0.1 centimeters close to my face. "What. The. Hell." I mutter. I hear a gasp. "Y/n! Language! Or you'll have to be punished." It was that weird Max thing again.....

"Punished?" I turn my head sideways in curiosity. "Aww, You know what? N-Nevermind what I said, your so cute for me to hurt you~" Max said in awe.

What the fuck?

Max hugs me.

What's happening? How did I get here? Why is this boy hugging me?

I suddenly remember what happened earlier. I gasp and pushed away Max. "MAX!" I yell while running to a wall. "Yes?" He asks.

What happened to him?

"A-are you okay?" I walk to him a little bit closer. "I'm not okay........I'm doing great!...That's what I love about you, you always care for others..."He mumbles the last part. He started doing that weird glitch thingy again... " Y/N! RUN BEFORE HE- No! Don't run!- Y/N DON'T LISTEN TO MAX! YOU NEED TO RUN, GET OUT OF HERE!" Max glitches out. I run out of the room and lock the door. I see that there was an invisible window, showing Max glitching.

What the fuck?

"Y/N! What are you doing here, whippersnapper?" Daniel says as he picks me up by my dress thingy. "L-Let! Me go buttfucker!!!" I yelled. Daniel nodds 'no' "LIL PIECE OF SHIT I SAID PUT ME THE FUCK DOWN!" I yelled once again. "Nope, also...Y/n, that's no way you should speak, but your different. I can see why Max likes you...... Also, Howdy Y/N! I'm Daniel!" Daniel smirks.

Max likes me?

"Now, let me give you guys some privacy...." Daniel says while throwing me back into the room. I look behind me. Max' s back to normal. "MAX!" I hugged him. "Are you okay? What happened? Do you know who Daniel is?" I had so many questions.

Max' s p.o.v

I blush a bit from Y/n's cuteness and pat her head. "Y/n, Daniel'sacultistthatputmeandtheothercampersinagaschamberandturnedusintosomeweirdshitpeople" I explained in one word.

Y/n's p.o.v

I was able to understand what he said. "Oh...." I said while still hugging him. Max glitched. He hugged me tighter, I felt like my bones broke.

Oh, god.....

Word count:420 words
To be continued......