Not Alone

Y/n's P.O.V

I sigh as I get off Max's bed with Nikki. She then began to rummage through a few of his things. "H-Hey! What are you doing?!" She looks up at me. "Well what do you think I'm doing?" Her face was a bit smug.

"Stealing Max's stuff!"
"Yep! That's exactly what I'm doing!" I began to sweat a bit.

Damn it's hot in here.

She took out a leather book and gasped. "Oh my god! It's Max's diary!" I quickly snatched it. "H-Hey! Give it back!" Nikki said as she got off her knees. "Nope! This book is filled with secrets of someone who's kind of an asshole! Plus, I'm reading this first!" I open the book as I try my best to get the diary away from her.

Day 20:

7:26 AM- I met this cute girl, her name's Y/n. Can't believe she's Neil's sister though.

8:00 AM- Change of plans, Y/n's just way too attractive. I can leave tommorow thought for the next set of campers to come. Bros before Hoes.

That was the last thing written in there. "W-Woah. What the fuck?" I shut the book closed.

This shit is way too embarrassing to show off.

"Hey! Now can I read the book!?" Nikki bouncers on his bed. "Still a nope!" She stops bouncing and lays down. "Awww" I luckily found a pen inside of of Max's drawers and decided to keep Max's journal and countinue to keep writing in it to keep track of our days aswell. Nikki countinues rummaging through his stuff. "Okay I'm done!" Her pockets were stuffed. "What'd you get?"

She emptied out her pockets onto the bed. "I got an eraser, two paperclips, a button, a small sewing kit, plastic knife, and some spare change!" She then stuffed them all back inside her pockets. I kept the diary, a pen, Mr.Honeynuts, some random mug,and a pillow.

"Hey Nikki, can you find me a backpack? I don't have any space in my pockets like you!"

She handed me a dusty black backpack. "Thanks" and I put everything in and decided to write in "my new" journal as Nikki and I walked out. Neil wasn't outside anymore. "He must've left to his tent. Hey Nikki, you should go and check your guy's tent with him." Nikki gave me a thumbs up and ran into her tent. I soon heard a loud girly scream come from the tent. "N-NIKKI!"

Haha, Neil...

A small breeze flew by and a few flying missing poster caught my attention. "Hm?" I walk over to the posters on the ground. They were missing posters of Neil, Gwen, Max and-

"Mr.Campbell? Why would Mr.Campbell have a missing poster? I thought he would at least sell the camp before he would retire or something.." I muttered more to myself and shoved a few of the posters and notes into my journal.

WORD COUNT: 491 WORDS
DATE: MAY 12, 2020