Intro

Y/n= Your name

//////////////////////////////////////////////////

Y/n's p.o.v

Today was the day. The day I leave my shitty town, south park and be out in the wilderness, free....I also had to visit my stupid brother, Niel. We weren't blood related but..-what ever. (Your welcome if you love south park 😂)

But I don't think being in a camp is being free though....

I walk to the bus stop. I see familiar people.

Oh god it's Fatass. But at least I have Kyle, Stan, and Kenny.

"Hi Y/n! Didn't expect you here!" Kyle greeted. "Yeah, same." I say. Before he could say another word the bus came. This time, it was a different person. He had a hook for a hand.

Is this the real camp bus? Whatever.

walk in the bus and listen to music while the ride.

Max's p.o.v

I wait until the bus comes. "Max? Niel? What are you doing here? *gasp* Are you both looking for new friends!?" David asked.

God, he's so stupid.

"Yeah..sure. fucking stupid ass" The last part I mumbled. "I'm here to see my sister." I hear Neil say. I look quickly at him as he ended his sentence. "YOU HAD A SISTER?!" I see Nikki run to him on all fours. While David said that in unison with Nikki.

Oh my fucking god...

Before David could speak the bus hit him, as usual. I hear laughing. I turned behind me. It was Jenesis and Jodine.

(Jenesis and Jodine are just me, the author, and my best friend who I wanted to be in the story. Author:Jenesis Best Friend:Jodine)

I look back to the bus and see a beautiful H/c girl with e/c orbs. She was wearing nice and cozy clothes.

WAIT- B-BEAUTIFUL?! HELL NO, I DON'T EVEN KNOW HER! Wait

WAIT- B-BEAUTIFUL?! HELL NO, I DON'T EVEN KNOW HER! Wait...she has.....boobs....

(WTF 😂)

I see Niel hug her. "Y/N!!!" He shouts. "I missed you!" She said.

Her name is Y/n? Cute....

I noticed my cheeks were starting to turn red and that I was staring. I snap out of it and walk up to Niel. "So this is your sister?" I ask.

Short but ,eh.
Word count: 369 words
To be continued...