Chapter 4

It was the day of my departure to Austin and I wasn’t even packed. My plane was leaving in 5 hours and I’m not sure I even have enough clothes for me to last 3 weeks. I immediately called up Christie and told about the dilemma I was in.

“Hey, Gav and I are leaving in about 5 hours and I don’t have enough crap to last me the 3 weeks. Can you help me out?”

“Yeah sure be there in a minute.”

I was so glad Christie didn’t live too far away and she had her own car. I am absolutely clueless about shopping and what they call ‘style’ and I just need enough to last me for the time I am there. Minutes later Christie arrived at my door. We had to keep quiet to make sure we didn’t wake my mum up. When she arrived she didn’t get the idea that I could of just bought my own clothes and decided to give me three weeks’ worth of her clothes. I guess I can’t complain because it means that I don’t have to go shopping with the fashion queen herself. Don’t get me wrong I absolutely love Christie but when it comes to shopping and fashion she can get on my nerves.

We tried so hard to be quiet and not to wake my mum but something told me we weren’t when I smelt bacon and eggs coming from the kitchen. I guess that means my mum will be dropping Gav and I off at the airport. Minutes later Christie and I decided we should go have something for breakfast because when she arrived it was 6am and she didn’t have time to eat. As we walked into the kitchen I noticed my mum’s expression and answered her question before she can even say it.

“Christie came over early so we could go shopping because I didn’t have enough clothes but she practically gave me half her wardrobe to borrow instead.”

We sat down and ate our breakfast in complete silence but it wasn’t one of those awkward silences so it was perfectly fine. As we finished up, I cleaned up my plate and headed out for my morning run with Christie coming with me for the first time in 2 or 3 years. When we got home I had a shower and cleaned myself up so I didn’t smell like a grub on the 23 hour flight. I looked at the clock and realised I hadn’t finished packing and we needed to leave in 20 minutes otherwise I wouldn’t be able to check in on time. I called Gavin and told him he had 20 minutes to get his shit together and be ready by the time we get there otherwise we leave without him (jokingly of course). I packed the rest of what needed to be packed and chose to wear my ripped skinny jeans, my leopard print shirt and my red converses.

When we arrived at Gav’s place he wasn’t even ready yet. It took him an extra 20 minutes to get ready. When we arrived at the airport we checked in just in time. We made our quick goodbyes and ran off to our flight to Austin. We had to make a stopover in New York first but then it was straight to Austin. Minutes later our plane was taking off and Gav and I were on our way to Austin!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry its so short its kinda just a filler chapter for Austin. And a quick question does anyone know if / how I can change the title cause this one is crappy