Chapter 9

As we arrived back home an air stewardess had awoken me from my pleasant slumber. I wish I hadn't been woken because it made me remember everything that had happened in the past 24hrs.

I walked out of the airport terminal and searched around for my mother. She was meant to come pick me up so we can go straight to the hospital. I pulled out my phone and noticed a text from Michael but decided to text my mother first.

Me - Where are you?

I then decided to read Michael's text. "I know it's only been a day but I miss you so much. Call me when you land :) " I decided to call Michael while I wait.

(M-Michael, G-Georgie)

M - Hey Georgie, how are you doing?

G - Hey, you know the usual. About what you wrote in my notes, did you really mean all that?

M - Yeah, I really do love you. I know we only just met but I truly do feel that way and I know you probably...

G - I love you too Michael

M - Wait What?

G - I love you

M - I miss you. When you come back I want you to stay with me

G - I will be back as soon as I can. I have to go now. My mum is here. Bye

M - Bye!

As my mum pulled up I hung up on Michael. I got in the car and we drove in silence to the hospital. We entered my sister's hospital room and the only sounds that were heard were the beeping of the machines. "I'm sorry but after the accident they had to put her in a drug induced coma." stated my mum.

We sat there in silence for quite some time before going home. I arrived home and went straight to my room. Gav was still in Austin so I couldn't call him to come over and Christie moved away to another town.

Having no idea what to do I decided to watch the latest GTA V let's play. Hearing Michael's voice was just what I needed to make me a little happier. As I was watching I heard something about Gav.s I paused it and went back a bit.

(G - Geoff, J- Jack, R - Ryan, M - Michael, Ga - Gavin)

G - So lately we have had Ray's cousin's best friend in the office

J - Yeah the slightly annoying but funny fuck face

G - Jack let me finish my god damn sentence. So as I was saying we had him in the office and we got him to do some jobs around the office and now I can announce that he will be our newest achievement hunter. Mr Gavin Free.

Ga - Heyo! Now that I have this job you guys are stuck with me. Georgie if you are watching this. Come back soon seeing as this is my new home.

M - I miss you baby cakes

R - Awww I SHIP IT!

When I heard Michael say that last part I cracked. Everything is going to hell. When my sister is better I think I will just head to Austin. Permanently!