Chapter 6 - Bevs and Dinner

“Guys I have to go pick up Millie from school. Georgina do you mind filling in for me? You can use my gamer tag.” Geoff said. I was stunned. I was actually going to be a part of a let’s play. “I would be honoured Geoff.”

“Great well I will see you guys in like an hour or two.” And with that Geoff left the building.  Ryan started up GTA and sent us all invites. “Lllllllleeeeeeettttttt’s playyyyyyyy!” Ray screamed. “So today we are going to be playing GTA V! And as you have probably already noticed is that Geoff didn’t do the intro.” Jack stated. “Why is that Jack?” Gavin then retorted. “Well he had to pick up Millie so we have a special guest here. Say hey Georgina.”

“Hey Georgina!” I said. Everyone laughed so much except for Jack who was probably giving himself brain damage from constantly hitting his head on his desk. Hey, you got to accept a woman’s humour.

~ 2 and a half hours later ~

“God dammit Michael, you pleb!” Gavin screamed. “And that is where I think we can finish up. Gavin getting absolutely slaughtered by Michael!” Ryan exclaimed.

“Let’s stop!” Ray ended. That was the most fun I had had in ages. “You did really well for your first let’s play today George!” Jack said. I felt really confident about today’s let’s play. Gav had gone back to Ray’s about an hour ago. He eventually said something to the guys and they had all gotten along really well.

It was 6pm and Geoff had come back about 20 minutes ago. “So tonight all of us Achievement Hunters are going out for bevs and dinner so Georgina, if you and Gavin want to come you guys are more than welcome. Ray has all the details so he knows where to go.” Geoff said. “Yeah definitely. We should probably head back now Ray. After all you do have an extra 2 people that need to use your shower and crap.”

Ray and I started walking back to his apartment when I received a text from Gavin.

Gav: When are you guys coming home, I’m hungry? And what’s for dinner?

Me: We will be there soon. Get your lazy arse ready, we are going out to dinner with the guys.

Ray and I walked through the door to his apartment and noticed Gav dancing around in nothing but a towel. Ray and I looked at each other before falling to the ground laughing our heads off. Gavin went completely red faced which had made us laugh even more.

 I went to the bathroom, had my shower and got out. I decided to wear my tower of pimps shirt, skinny jeans, achievement hunter beanie and red converses. I didn’t put any make up on because I absolutely hated the shit.

20 minutes later and Ray still wasn’t ready yet. He takes so much longer then Gav and I combined. Eventually he finally finished off getting ready and we took a taxi to the restaurant because it was too far to walk there and Ray doesn’t have a car or a license so it would have been a bit long to get there. 10 minutes later of laughing, cracking jokes and freaking out the taxi driver we finally arrived at the restaurant.

Ray, Gav and I walked into the restaurant and noticed we were third to arrive. Geoff was first to arrive and then Michael arrived. Shortly after we arrived Jack and Ryan showed up. I guess they car pooled because they both showed up at the same time. Geoff offered to pay for the first round of drinks and Michael would pay for the second round. Ray and Ryan didn’t drink and Gav and I are too young to drink so we all just ordered diet cokes.

When our food had arrived Geoff was already plastered and Michael was borderline tipsy. Apparently tonight was karaoke night at the restaurant and Gav and Ray spent a good 10 minutes trying to get me on that stage. I decided to give in and went up there. I chose the song Frame of Mind by Tristam.

As I walked back to my table, now filled with my drunken idiotic friends, people at other tables started to clap for me. It felt quite nice to know people liked my singing even though I wasn’t that good.

We all decided to go home around 11.30pm because Geoff, Michael and Jack were completely drunk. Ryan took them home and told us we can just go home and he will take care of the idiots. We took a taxi back to Ray’s and we all fell asleep immediately. Today was one of the best days of my life!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I felt like updating so here it is. Hope you guys liked it and thanks so much for over 100 reads. I means a lot! :)