Chapter 1

I walked into the school yard. Oh how I always dispised the first day back for the year. New kids everywhere, looking lost. I remember my first day like it was yesterday although it was 5 years ago. As I headed to homeroom someone caught my attention. Trent. I still don't know if I could forgive him for blowing me off but I guess he could have been telling the truth. It was really wet.

"Hey George!" he called out to me. Oh how I loved the sound of his voice.

" Hey" All I could say was hey? I am extrememly hopeless when it comes to guys. Especially talking to them. I still can't believe I had spent 11 years around guys and still couldn't talk to them. I was a hopeless romantic. I was always one to read fan fiction, look at happy couples around me and picture myself with Mr. Right as one of those happy couples. No one would ever know this side of me. I was a tomboy kind of person so if someone saw a slight girly personna in me they would be on my case in seconds.

I guess I started rambling again because before I knew it Trent was in mid sentence "... so as I was saying I kinda felt bad for you know ditching you and all so I was um, wondering if um, you might want go catch a movie sometime." It was so cute when he studderd. He seemed so nervous and how could I say no. After all did I mention that he was the hottest guy EVER!

Moments after Trent walked off my best friend Christie showed up. I missed her so much over the holidays. My parents were on my case over the holidays and grounded me I because of my report but this year I plan to make a difference in my life. To score my dream job at Achievement Hunter. My only problem would be going alone and leaving everyone behind in Australia to leave for Austin, Texas.

As I walked to class I heard Gavin call out to me. He was one of the most amazing best friends a girl could have and he also had an obsession for Rooster Teeth and Achievement Hunter. We both wanted our dream job. Him and his friend Dan were from London. They had this youtube channel called slow mo guys and my god was it funny. They had so many people subscribe to their channel they were practically famous. We were the weirdest people at school but I couldn't care less. That's what made us a great team