Chapter 14: Cursed Vampire

No. I couldn't die today! I didn't want to. Jo's hand reached to my neck. I tried to grab his other hand but he grabbed it and slammed it to the ground. I felt something cut my neck. Jo, cut my neck with the knife. I saw blood rush down. After that, he grabbed my whole body and ran away from the forest. I called for help, but I don't know if anyone would hear me. He ran as fast as he can. He was running faster that a cheetah can run. I didn't see anything around me. Wait, someone was next to Jo. It was... Edward.

Kyle was also there. I bet they're here to save me. Jo stopped, still holding on to me. I still couldn't escape. The knife was in his mouth. He grabbed it and he tried to slice Edwrad and Kyle up. They both dodged. Jo threw me to the ground. I hit the ground. It hurt a little bit because the solid dirt was hard as a rock. I whiped myself, trying to get all of the dirt that landed on my clothes off of me. I saw Edward. He was still fighting Jo. Punching, kicking, running in fast speed, and also doing many other things that I couldn't name. I look over to the right of me, seeing Kyle grab my arm.

"Sis! Come on! Hurry when we've got the chance!" I got up with him. But we didn't run yet, because I made him not run. The real reason, is Edward. I stood still. Frozen solid to the ground. Kyle kept tugging my hand, but I still didn't move at all.

"Anna! What are you doing? Come on!" I looked at him. Then smiled.

"We can't just leave Edward here. He can die. I wouldn't want that. I'd rather die than seeing him die!" I let go of his arm, and ran to Edward. I pushed Edward away from Jo. He fell to the ground. I fell too. Edward was surprised. He looked at me with a sad face.

"Anna! No don't do this! Please!" I looked at his eyes. Then started to cry.

"I'm sorry..." When I finished saying those words, Jo grabbed me and ran away, with me. I heard Edward scream. I started to cry. Red tears came down my face. Then I closed my eyes so I wound'nt have to see what was going on.

I woke up like an hour later or so. I saw myself tied up to a machine. No! I... couldn't escape! The metal was too strong for a vampires body! Where am I? Someone help me! I saw a light go on in the room that I was in. Then I saw a shadow come towards me. The shadow... it was Jo. He got close to my pale face. I squinted. I didn't know what to do. He started to speak.

"Well well well. You've finally awaken little girl." He said that with a creepy and evil voice. I squinted again. I still couldn't escape. What the heck was going on? I screamed at him.

"Hey! Where am I? What do you want to do to me?!" He smiled. Then he started to laugh.

"Oh well, I'm not going to say where you are, but your in a special machine for vampires. Like you. I strapped you in this metal here, that vampires can't escape out of!" What the heck.

"Whats the machine do!?"

"This machine right here. I put you in it because it can curse certain vampires." Wait. Certain vampires. What is he talking about?

"What do you mean by, "certain" vampires?" I asked him.

"Certain vampires. Well I mean, pure blodded vampires. And I saw you turn your brother Kyle in to a vampire. Thats how I knew that you were a pure blood." I gasped. But, where was he when he saw that??!! Okay, now I'm starting to freak out. I started to move alot on the machine. I was worried. He said it can curse pure bloods. But what does he mean curse? Oh my god! He puts his hand on my face.

"Good thing I chose you to go on this machine. Now I'll start this machine. Hahahaha!" I watched him, as he walked over to the switch that was connected to the machine. He flipped the switch. I screamed out loud. What was going to happen to me?

The machine disconnected my body from it. I could finally get off of that thing. I look at myself. Nothing changed. What did that machine do to me? I saw Jo walk over to me. He started to laugh.

"What? What did you do to me?!" I asked him. He grabbed my shoulder. And laughed again.

"When you are thirsty, or if your fighting, or if your angry or at random times, you can turn into a visious vampire that is dangerous!" Wait. What does he mean? Whats going on!? Can I turn to a horrible vampire beast at random times? It can't control it self? But, what happens if that happend to me when I was around Edward and Kyle?

What will I do?