Chapter 11: For Now An Orphan

I cried and cried red bloody tears. I was never this upset before. I didn't know that Jo would do this. How did he know that I had a brother? How did he know about Kyle? I've gotta do something about thisblood sucking vampire.

I was still thirsy for human blood. I started to get dizzy for a second. I felt my head. I felt weaker. I feel to the ground where my brother was. I heard footsteps run towards me. It was probably Edward's. I closed my eyes for a second, then opened them.

"Anna!" He yelled. He put his hand on my head. He looks at my eyes that were bloody red. "Anna! You need human blood right now! Or you'll suffer from you thirst!" I cough out blood. Some came on the palm of my hand. I put a fist up. I thought of something that I shouldn't do, but I have to do, in order to survive. 

I sit up. And I see Edward's beautiful eyes. I look away. Instead, I looked at Kyle's body on the ground. He looked dead. I don't this he was dead yet. I put a hand up to Edward.

"Please call 911 for Kyle. And fast!" He nodded his head. He went in the hallway to call the ambulance. I looked at Kyle again, worrying that he might die. Wait, his head moves, and he looks at me. Kyle started to speak.

"Anna.... what are you...." He stopped for a moment. i put my left hand on his body and my right, still on the ground. I still cried because I had to do this for my own good. Blood was everywhere. I needed that. I come closer to Kyle's neck. I needed to whisper to him before I drink his blood.

"Kyle." I started. "I have to do this for my own good. Goodbye for now... big brother." I grabbed his neck and felt my fangs press on to his skin. The blood was coming in to my mouth, into my stomach. I look over at Kyle. Seeing him suffer. I didn't want to see him suffer at all. A minute later, I hear the door open. Something dropped on the ground. I stopped drinking Kyle's blood. And look at who came in. It was Edward.

"No!!! Anna! You don't know if, your a pure blood or not!" I whiped the blood away from my mouth. Then walked towards Edward. Falling on to his shoulders. I felt strong again. I saw blood drip on the ground. I looked at Edward again.

"I did it... Edward..." Then I fainted.

****Edward's Point Of View****

I watched Anna fall to the ground. Why would she do this? I should of took her to drink someone elses blood. I didn't wanna see any of this right now. In fact, I didn't even call the ambulance, because I senced this happening. I saw blood all over the floor, wanting to drink it, but I couldn't right now. I wasn't that thirsty at all. But seriously, Anna made a big mistake.

I should of stopped her from drinking Kyle's blood. In fact, Kyle doesn't even know who I am. And I totally forgot that the house was on fire. I wasn't burning. Yet. I grabbed Anna and Kyle. I put them on my shoulders, to carry them to the hospital.

Before all of this happend, me seeing that Anna drank Kyle's blood, I saw something in Kyle's room. It was a note from Anna, to Kyle. The year said 2005. But right now its 2018... I think... I started to read the note.

"July 26th 2005

Hey Kyle! Do you know what day it is? Yup thats right. My 7th birthday. I wanted to write you this letter because i love you, and well, our parents aren't here for my birthday because they are out of town. Thanks for taking care of me when they are gone. I love you a lot. I do. I'll love you, even if I'm a thousand years old. Alright see ya. Wish me a happy birthday!

Your Sissy,

Anna Blesser

PS: Look at the picture next to this note. I hope you'll keep it for the rest of your life."

I grabbed the picture and looked at it. Anna' Kyle and their parents were on this picture. I thought that Anna looked cute when she was younger. She was hugging Kyle while her parents were behind them smiling at them. But heres the question. Wheres her parents? She never talked about them. I took the note and the picture, and put them in my pocket. And after that, is when I saw Anna sucking the life out of Kyle.

I carried both Anna and Kyle, through the hallway. Down the stairs, then outside. I looked back at the burning castle. I felt bad for the both of them. They were now, orphans just like me. I looked away and left the castle. I couldn't believe that this was happening. A princess and a prince orphan, going to live in the streets. That was sick.

I made it to the hospital. I ran inside, but in human speed so no one would notice that I was a vampire. I ran in to a doctors office. And yelled.

"Excuse me doctor! This poor young man was in a burning home. Can you watch him?" Wait. I just thought something. What if Kyle was turned into a vampire like Anna? I couldn't let the doctors know that Kyle's heart might stop beating. I ran away. And didn't hear the doctor say anything.

I ran outside and into the forest. I put them both to the ground. I thought, maybe Kyle's transformation didn't end yet. I had no idea. All of the sudden I saw Anna wake up.

"Anna!" I hugged her. She hugged me back. She let go so quickly. I saw her face. It was in worry mode. She looked at Kyle and put her hands on him.

"Is... Kyle okay..." I didn't know if he was okay at all. I don't even know if he turned into a vampire yet. What would happen if he did turn into one? Would Anna blame herself? Or, would she kill herself?