Chapter 9: Gone

I don't remember this person at all. He looked really pale too. And how did he know me?

"Who? Who are you? And how do you know my name?" I asked the man. I saw Edward just staring at me and the man. He puts his hands on his mouth. He looked suprized. Why? Why does he look that way? Does he now this man? I didn't know him of course. He puts his hands on the sides of my face. They felt really cold.

"You seriously don't remember me darling? You should remember me. We meet each other like a month ago." I stare at his bloody red eyes. I tried to remember of where we met. A month ago he said. What happend a month ago?

All I remember is that I left my brother back at the castle, and I met Edward while cliff climbing. Wait, what? A month ago? I turned into a vampire a month ago. Wait. Was it by.... this man, thats touching me right now?

I see Edward rush over here. He grabbed my shoulder. I think he was trying to tell me something. Oh wait, he was.

"Anna! Don't go near this man!" He warns me.

"Why?" I asked him. He put his hand on top of his own shirt. He shows some of skin. It had a bite mark on him.

"That man.... He was the man who turned us into a vampire." I gasped. What? He did? But how did he know, that he turned us into a vampire? I think Edward was right. All of the sudden, Edward's nails changed into claws, and he scatched the man on his face. Blood splattered to the ground. I was worried, that something would happen to me.

"Don't you ever put your hands on her again! Jo." he warned the man. Wait. Jo? That was obviously his name. Edward was standing right in front of me. He was protecting me. But why? Did he forget that I wasn't human anymore? Probably not.

I look over his shoulder, seeing Jo stare at me. I put my hand on my neck, remembering that I was thirsty for blood. I needed to drink something, before I suffer. I let go of my neck. I run in front of Edward. Trying to act tough, so I won't be called weak.

"Anna. What are you..." He didn't finish his sentence. I swing my hand in front of him so he would't speak any longer. I wanted to do something since Jo turned me in to a vampire. I put my hand down. I looked into Jo's bloody eyes.

"Jo. I didn't know that you were my transformer before,, but-" He vanishes. Where did he go? I feel something behind my back.

"Your gonna have to suffer my dear." He kicked me on the back really hard. I flew to the tree. Hurting my back once again. It hurt. When I got up, the tree fell to the ground. I ran to him, and I tried to punch him in the face. What? I missed. He was gone. I jumped to the air, but I saw Jo. He was in front of me. I gasped, then he punched me in the face. Ow. It hurt more than the kick. I was falling to the ground, but Edward caught me. I didn't faint or anything. He landed to the ground. Carrying me.

"Are you alright Anna?" He asked me. I shook my head. Then I look around us, and Jo was gone. He puts me down to the ground. I look around again, making sure he wasn't around us. He wasn't. I would of sensed him around us. 

I walk in front of a tree, trying to think about my brother Kyle. I really wanted to see him again. I was worried about him. I wonder on how he was doing. Was he okay? Was he hurt? did a vampire hurt him? Wait. Did... a vampire... kill him? I just realized that I needed to do something. I walked away from Edward.

"Wait. Where are you going Anna?" He asked me. I stopped and grabbed his arm.

"Hurry. Come on. We gotta check on my brother right now!"

"But, what about your thirst? It'll get worse if you don't drink anything." I started running.

"It doesn't matter to me now. I want to see my brother now."