Chapter 7: Afraid

I was in pain. A vampire hunter was about to kill me and Edward. And Edward is trying to protect me became I'm hurt. I couldn't get up. The spear was still in my body. I didn't want to take it out, because it would be painful

Edward gets up, leaving me on the ground. He growled and stared at the man.

"Stay away from me and her. If you ever kill her, I'll rip you to pieces!" He yelled. The man started to laugh. Why? On what he said?

"Ha. Like that'll happen. I'm a professional hunter. I killed many vampires. Now, I'll kill you!"

The killer ran and tried to stab Edward this time. He threw the spear, but he missed Edward. I saw the spear come towards me. I panicked. Oh my god! I couldn't get up. I needed to. But it was too late. The spear got my left leg.

It went right through my leg. I screamed really loud, making Edward hear me. Edward was distracted by my scream. He ran to me, so he can try to help me.

"Anna!" He yelled. When he came to me, I saw behind him that the man took out this huge gun and he was about to shoot it.

"Edward! Look out!!!" I screamed. He turned around, and he got shot to the chest like twenty times. Oh my god I was actually seeing this.

Edward fell to the ground, face first. He was totally unconscious. I tried to wake him up, but he wasn't feeling it. The killer laughed very loudly, that I starts to cry. He picked up some sort of wooden thing that I didn't know about. And he walked over to me.

"He he! Now he's down. Its your turn to finally die. Now goodbye!" I had an idea to stop him. I just took out the spears really fast. My foot first, then my chest. I stood up with my hands on my chest. I still couldn't run or move a lot.

"I see, you recovered a little. Well, watch this surprise that will happen." He puts the wood down. Then his clothes started to rip off of him. Oh my god. Hello! I'm a girl here! Then hair started to grow all over him.

What the heck was he? Then he turned into this wolf thing. I was afraid. If I had a heart that had blood right now, it would be pumping super fast now. I was trying to think on what this guy was. Wait..... Oh my god again! He's a werewolf.

I backed up, making the man follow me. He started to speed up. I couldn't run. But I tripped and fell. He stopped. Then he bit my foot and started to drag me on the ground. Ow! Then I had another idea.

I tried to move my feet, but I only cold move one. He bit my left leg, which is the leg that he stabbed me in. So I used my other leg and tried to kick him. It took a couple of seconds. He growled. And I jumped on a tree branch, so he count reach me.

Why? Why was I afraid to fight? I'm all alone now since Edward was shot and he's dead, for now. I didn't wanna fight alone. I needed Edward on my side. But it was impossible now.

I heard the man howl. What did that mean? All of the sudden I heard the buss moving really fast. Things were running in them. I tried to look. And I saw, multiple werewolves.

There was like twenty of them. Ah. How am I gonna kill em all at once? Wait. I saw Edward get up and then he jumped somewhere. But where did he go? Even the wolves didn't see. I hear something come from behind me.

"Hey." Edward whispered. I jumped. Oh, it was just him.

"Oh my gosh you scared me." I told him. He looked at my leg and chest.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah Edward. Are you okay? Is your chest h-" I look at it for a moment, seeing no gun shots that were made on him.

"Your chest. But how?" I asked. But he grabbed my hand.

"I'll tell you later. We gotta get out of here!" He demanded. I nod. We did need to escape. I didn't wanna die by werewolves. He puts me on his back. Then we climbed as high as we can to the top of the tree so the wolves couldn't see us.

We made it to the top. But we jumped on top of other trees so the wolves wouldn't know which tree we were on. He placed me on the large tree branch. I still wanted to know how to do whatever Edward did to his gunshot wounds.

"Edward. Can you tell me how to heal myself?" I ask. He smiles.

"I don't have to. I can do it myself." He puts his cold hands on my leg first. I didn't know what he was doing with them. I saw light come up. Then my leg was sealed up. Then he put his has on my chest and it healed. I look at him, giving him a hug.

"Thanks for saving me again Edward."

"Your welcome." He replied. I look down while hugging him. And I wondered why was I so afraid. Maybe its because I wasn't use to doing this kinda stuff yet. But Edward he was. He's been a vampire for a while. But not me.

I let go of him. Asking if we should just stay here for the rest of the night. So we did. But I didn't know why Edward was so nice to me.