Chapter 1: News Of The Dead

Authors Note: Hello WattPad users. Thanks for choosing to read this book I started to write. If I make any mistakes or if you don't like anything, just tell me. I don't care. Well, enjoy reading.

I stood on the balcony from my room, waiting for my parents to come home. I couldn't wait till they came. Its been so long since they have been gone. Still standing, I look up at the bright full moon in the sky. It was so clear that I can go blind. I look down towards the entrance of the castle and I saw someone running towards the door.

I thought that it must of been one of the villagers from the village nearby. Then I saw him run away from the castle. I wondered why that guy came. Kyle probably answered the door already though, so I didn't bother to go down their.

I went on my bed to sleep. It was about twelve o' clock at night and I stayed up a little to long. My bed had a blackish color all over it and it didn't bother me. I fled my eyes to sleep, but I didn't get to for even five seconds because I heard a knock on the door.

Thinking it was Kyle I walked towards the door and opened it. It was Kyle. He stood taller than me when I was looking at his short black hair and his glittering blue eyes. He was like taller than our father was. But mom was short like me.

I noticed he rushed in here because he was huffing and puffing the whole time. He started to speak but I looked down a this shoes.

"Anna! Did you see the guy who came at the door?" he asked.

"Yeah. Why? Did you answer the door for the young man?" I reply.

"No I didn't, because he didn't bother to knock on the door. I just saw him by looking out the window by the door." He puts his hands down in his pockets trying not to get out of control with them.

"Oh. Well then why did you bother to come up here and distract me? Is it important?"

"Yes it is. I think he left a note taped by the door... well because I saw the door move." I roll my eyes not really wanting to know what it said.

"I thought you said it was important!" I yell. This time, he rolled his eyes at me.

"It is. I want you to come with me and see what the note says." I moan and groan, then I walk back to my bed.

"No! I don't wanna!" I begged. He came to the bed, standing in front of it. He pulled my legs and then...

"OW!!" I hit my head on the ground. Its because he pulled me off the bed with my feet, which is really stupid to do. I get up. Then I feel my head. But I look at my hand and it was bleeding. I moan.

"Ow! Kyle! How could you!!" He grabbed me.

"Sorry sis. Now come on I want you to see the letter right now!"

"Fine!" I walk towards the door with Kyle to the stairs.

I walk down the stairs, still with my hand on my head to feel the bump. Kyle made it down the stairs first. Making myself come next. He tells me to open the door, which was a pain in the butt. I didn't want to. Of course I didn't. I'd rather go to sleep than do this.

I opened the door very slowly. Then took a peek in front of the door to see if the was a note anywhere. I actually found a note. I rip it off of the door, making the top being ripped up a little.

I decided to read the note before Kyle did. I read and it said.

Our Dearest Princess Anna Blesser and her brother Kyle Blesser,

I have very sad news for the two of you. We are holding a funeral for your parents tomorrow afternoon. Its because we got news that your parents... died in their voyage back to your castle. We are terribly sorry for your lost, and now you are the ones who have to take control of the castle. Sorry again for your lost. Be at the funeral at the beach side by 12pm.

Sincerely- The Mayor or Bin Village.

My heart started to race fast. I drop the letter and freeze in fear. I... I didn't think that my parents would die during their voyage. Kyle didn't know yet. I didn't know what to do. A tear ran down both eyes. My heart was still pumping really fast. Kyle looked at me in fear.

"Anna! Anna! What's wrong!? What did the letter say?!" Without answering, I ran really fast into the house, up the stairs, then I went back to the balcony. I look down and I whimper and cry and sob and all of those other words for crying.

I see Kyle reading the note because he's still outside. He had a sad face on him. But he didn't cry. He threw the note to the ground, but it flew away, following the breeze. He was stomping his feet inside the house, but I couldn't hear it.

I didn't see him anymore cause he entered the house. I walk to my bed, then sit on it. I think about my parents. Why? Why did this happen? I didn't see them die at all and I should of, but not at this time. Why? Why? Why?! I lay down then close my eyes. I still cry but not loudly for my brother to hear. I finally go to sleep.

The funeral has pasted. It was only Kyle, the Mayor, Me, and the villagers that were their. Kyle was standing right next to me. We were looking at the water from the beach. Kyle hugged me and I hugged him back. I started to cry again. So did he.

I let go of Kyle, then I walk towards the water. I take off my sandals. I walked inside the water, but not that far in. Kyle watched as I walked in. I turn around and stare at him, and he stares at me. I ran to him and Hughes him again. We were alone.

Our parents disappeared...