Chapter 10- Of Sparks and Gods

A/N- This chapter was written to the song 'Clocks' by Coldplay if any of you are interested in setting the mood. :)

Disclaimer: I do not own Transformers, as much as I wish it were true. Amy and Kayla are MINE! :)

On with the show!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My body was weightless and my feet dangled below me as if I was swimming. Stars seemed to fly past me as I sped forward gracefully. Moons passed me, asteroids, billions of stars winking at me as my wide eyes took it all in. I felt like I was born to fly, my hands and feet moving perfectly to keep me going in what I assumed was the right direction.

My body floated to a metal looking planet, it's surface shone brilliant and perfect. Tall metal towers of all shapes and sizes reached towards the sky. All of them had pale yellow, glowing windows covering the outside in various patterns, revealing Cybertronians walking past some. On the ground, I noticed thousands of Cybertronians milling about in what I assumed was normal life for them. Parents played with sparklings in the streets and small areas that resembled human playgrounds.

My body came to a halt just above the surface of Cybertron and I brought my feet up slightly. I didn't want to touch something that might cause me to wake up. Not before I found Jazz, if he was here. Wherever here was...

A black hand entered my vision and I floated away from it without thinking, twisting in air and holding my hands out to stop.

A large black mech stood where I just was, staring at me dumbfounded, his hand still in the air where he had tried to grab me. Could he see me? If so, isn't that bad? It couldn't be, because I noticed his bright blue optics.

The mech extended his hand out to me as if beckoning me to land upon his upturned palm. I was afraid, would he hurt me? I considered flying away, I needed to search for my Jazz. I know he told me he wasn't here, but I still had to look.

"Amy."

My head tilted and I stared at the mech. He knew my name? His chassis rumbled "Yes, I know of you Amy. We were expecting you."

"We?" I questioned aloud. His hands spread to his sides as he motioned all around us. Only then did I notice every single Cybertronian face was staring right at me. Thousands of happy, blue optics belonging to mechs, femmes, and sparklings. Fear gripped my heart and I suddenly sunk to the ground as I tried to make myself harder to see. Is this what a caged animal feels? I didn't care for the attention one bit.

The black mech kneeled down before me and held out his hand again "You, Amy, have been chosen. The first human to ever make it here, to the Well of Sparks."

I remembered hearing Optimus talking about Jazz's spark going there, wasn't that their version of Heaven? My mouth went dry at the thought "So I'm..."

"Not dead," The mech interrupted "I won't spoil anything. He wants to speak with you first."

"He?" I questioned.

The mech pushed his hand closer to me, and with slow steps, I climbed aboard.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kayla sat indian style on the giant table with her food tray set before her. Ratchet sat in his chair across from her as he slowly sipped on his cup of energon.

They had just finished talking to Arcee and her sisters Chromia and Elita1, about Amy's episodic dreams. They had differing opinions, but it was the blue sister, Elita1, who smiled and her optics shone happily "I believe that anything can happen. Only the power of a true spark mate can surpass death."