Chapter 8- This can't be Happening!

A/N- Alright, here it is, the battle of the first movie! :)

Disclaimer: I do not own Transformers, as much as I wish it were true. Amy and Kayla are MINE! :)

On with the show!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We finally made it into the city and had parked behind Bumblebee in the middle of an abandoned street. It was eerie looking without humans and cars flooding the streets, but that was just as well.

This place was about to turn into a war zone.

Kayla stood next to Bumblebee, still leaning a hand on his leg from where she hugged him as best as she could. She had been worried sick about the young scout, and yet, here he stood as if nothing happened. He looked to me for assistance as he pat her back with a single finger.

I climbed out of Jazz and allowed him to transform quickly, standing back next to Kayla. I slid my hand in hers and she smiled at me comfortingly as I pulled her from Bumblebee and to the side of the street. I smiled back as best as I could, but I was worried. Man was I worried. Not just over Jazz, but for all of the Autobots and even the humans that were stupid enough to remain in the area. I let out a sigh and squeezed her hand. As long as I had my best friend, we could beat anything.

A loud noise pierced my eardrums and Ironhide called out to everyone "It's Starscream, Get back, get back!" He and Bumblebee picked up a bus as the Jet circled around a building and made it's way back to us. My eyes found Jazz as he rushed to me and covered us with his body. A high pitched whistling noise drew closer and closer until all I felt was heat. The shock wave knocked the wind out of me and debris fell from the sky and onto Jazz's backside. My eyes swam and all I could hear was ringing as Jazz mouthed something to me, his face pressed in close.

I gazed at him and my eyes attempted to focus on his visor in vein. He repeated the statement, or was it a question, once more. I wheezed out "I can't... hear.. you.." A frown graced his features and he mouthed to me "Aight."

He picked up Kayla and I and broke himself out of the tall debris. As my hearing slowly returned, I wished it hadn't. I could hear Sam's agonized cries "Please get up. Bumblebee? Get up!... Ratchet!"

Kayla covered her mouth "No, no, not Bee.. not again.." I set my hand on her shoulder and pulled her to me.

I looked up to Jazz as he stared at me "Can ya hear now?"

I nodded weakly. Jazz took us to Bumblebee and set us down. Kayla took off immediately to Bumblebee's side and watched Ratchet look over the damage. "Ah need ya to stay here, Ah'm gonna go take out some Cons close by." Jazz brushed his finger along my jawline and his chest rumbled.

Nausea tugged at my stomach as a new wave of fear hit me. What if they hurt him like they did Bee? His comforting smile did nothing to help, I was too worried. "Don't you forgot my promise, Jazz. Safe, alive, one piece, okay?"

He said nothing, but his wink was all I needed. He turned around and stalked off into the mayhem. Only then, did I notice him rubbing at his shoulder as it leaked a very small amount of blue liquid.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Voices all mixed into one as Kayla stared at the damage Bumblebee had sustained. His back legs were completely severed from his body, blue blood ran from the holes freely. Ratchet pushed Sam out of the way gently as his arm transformed into a welding torch "I have to stop the flow of energon before he's lost to us." He glanced to Kayla "C'mere Kayla, lesson number one. Move!"