Chapter 2- Meeting Jazz

A/N- Thank you all for the wonderful reviews! I pushed out this second chapter for you guys, enjoy! :)

Thanks to CarsCars2Fanatic for giving me one of the best laughs I've had all week! Old Spice will now always remind me of Sunny!

Disclaimer: I do not own Transformers, as much as I wish it were true. Amy and Kayla are MINE! :)

On with the show!

My camera clicked as I grabbed it from the tripod and launched myself to the ground and curled into a ball. The meteor flew over my head just as I had curled up. I felt the heat from the tail of fire and felt the massive shock wave as it slammed into the earth in the side of the mountain.

All I could process was the ringing in my ears as I felt my body gasp for breath. It took me a good few minutes to pick myself off the sand and stare at the flaming hole at the base of the mountain in shock. 'I lived but... what in the fuck was that?!'

I mustered up my courage and stood, albeit a bit wobbly, and snuck up to the hole. As I started to peek over, a massive mechanical hand gripped the edge of the hole right in front of me, gingerly at first, then adjusted to flatten and hoist up a massive dark silver head and chest.

The robot paused to stare at me, tilting it's head sideways in what I assume was an attempt to see me better. I let out a shaky breath and stood up slowly. The robot seemed to glance around, taking in it's surroundings before locking it's large blue optics on me again.

The robot's optics darkened a moment before it opened it's mouth "Guten Tag!"

'It can talk?! Ok, ok, breathe... Erm... What did it just say? German? And, was that a male voice?' My head tilted to the side as a confused puppy would before I shook my head no. The robot seemed to reconsider "Hola?"

At this my face broke into a smile and I giggled, he was trying to say hi! This was crazy, weren't aliens suppose to take over the world with an evil plan? Dominate the world, enslave all humanity, and create an empire? This is NOT how I expected to be meeting an alien. I took a leap of faith, if the alien was trying to be friendly, why shouldn't I be as well? I prayed this wouldn't backfire like those terrible invasion movies.

"Hello..!" I smiled, taking a chance at waving a little. The robot raised his right hand slowly and repeated the wave, looking from his hand to me in what I assumed was approval. As his hand lowered he glanced to my car and pointed to it and looked back to me. Was he asking what it was?

"My car...?" I asked as I walked over to it. I opened the door and the inner lights came on to show off the interior. "It helps humans move across long distances." The robot seemed to laugh as he waved his hand 'no'. He looked to my car again and a blue light filtered from his optics to my car, doing a quick scan over the exterior. I let go of the door and let it close by itself as the blue light passed over the top of the car. As soon as the light was gone, the robot leapt from the side of the hole to the ground as quick as lightning and before my eyes and, instead or a massive robot, sat a perfect replica of my Pontiac.

"No... way..." My mouth gaped open like a fish and my eyebrows were in my hair line. "Did you just... But how?" I looked from my car to the robot's new form and placed my head in a palm. This is too much, he can be anything he wants? Just like that?

Static filled the air before a smooth voice sounded through the speakers "How do ah look?" His voice held an accent, but at least he wasn't speaking German or Spanish anymore.

I laughed nervously and moved closer to the new form, running my fingers along the hood and side mirrors "That's... amazing!" The car seemed to raise up a slight bit in what I assumed was pride "Ah'll take that as a 'Good'." I pushed my head into the driver's window and looked over the interior, which looked better than mine, if I do say so! His interior is made up of black leather with hints of electric blue on the seats and dash. The stick shift is colored with the same electric blue with a black face like symbol in the center and on the steering wheel. The stereo looked highly technical with lots of buttons and dials that I just wanted to touch sooooo badly!