In sight

Trevor sprinkled the golden dust on the pen. It paused and fell to the paper. Then slowly, another monster appeared slowly until it was just see-through. It was sneezing. Tiny golden bits were on its body.

He looked to his left.

To his right.

To his back.

Finally to us.

RAAAAAAWWWWRRR

His husky growl deafened the silence. Trevor stood straightly, but the obvious anger in his eyes was inevitable. Alex and I continuously screamed to the top of our lungs. The sneezing of the monster caused it to stop from growling.

"Where are they?!" Trevor asked. As if he was commanding the monster to answer.

"Catch me first! Muhahaha!"

And then, he slowly faded into the thin air.

"What are we going to do?" I whispered.

"We have to follow him. We have no choice. That monster is the only key to your parents." Trevor answered quickly.

"But who is that monster?" Alex asked with her eyebrows meeting.

"He appears in my dreams." I answered, interrupting Trevor.

"What does he do?!" Alex asked again.

"He-he scares me. He attacks us. My last dream was about us, including that monster. That he stabbed o-one of us. I don't know who."

"You must have known it. Your dreams can be our fate."

"I-I-I'm sorry. I-I woke up."

"So one of us is going to be stabbed by the monster?" Alex interrupted.

"It depends. Some of her dreams are for real. Some are just teasers." Trevor answered.

"Oh no." I reacted.

I felt something odd by that time. The corner of my left eye saw something. My head turned automatically to where my senses intended me to. A light was coming from the ground. I walked closely to it. And I finally found where it was really coming from. It's from Alex' sketchpad. The light continued growing as if it was blinding every tree. Until it faded, and faded, and faded silently.

It's the gown. The gown Alex drew on her sketchpad. It came out from the paper. I gasped.

"Si-si-sis. Look." I said nervously.

"Oh my gosh. Where did that come from?!" She was surprised, but not as me.

That is so creepy. The gown came out of the paper? How is that possible? Even I, the witness, couldn't believe it.

"Pinch me. I think I'm still dreaming." I plead.

"No. Seeing all these things and then you'll just say you're still dreaming?" Trevor said.

"I just can't believe it."

"Well you have to."

"So, can you explain this?" Alex eyed Trevor.

"Maybe, the product of your pen and the golden dust." He answered immediately.

"Alex could use that both as a weapon! That is so amazing!" A hopeful thought finally occupied my brain.

"That would be handy. Catch this." Trevor threw two pouches of golden dust to Alex.

"Yes! Thank you. I'm so glad. These would do great." Emphasizing the pen and the pouches in hand.