Break a leg!

I was here, sitting on the sofa, watching the dagger I was holding.

I then thought of things. I thought about my lost locket. I thought about the unbelievably real experiences that happened and may happen. I thought about my vanished parents.

How can I get them back? I didn't even know how to or what to do. Even Trevor had limitations. I didn't even know how to discover the other mysteries here; I was so confused that I didn't know what to do first, or where to go. Sometimes, I get distracted and feel very disturbed and uncomfortable making me do very careless things. Just like what happened lately to my precious locket. I was getting crazy just thinking about it. But I thought, I had to be more worried about my parents, Alex, and Trevor, than being so depressed about a memento.

"Kim." Alex said with a low voice.

 "Sis?"

 "Let's go to the Ghost Town."

 "Are you ready? Aren't you afraid?"

 "We don't have to be afraid. Just like what you said, even if we die, it’s okay as long as we know what really happened. Or if we don’t, at least we tried."

 "Yeah, you're right sis." I smiled

We packed and packed for the whole hour. We were persistent to reach the Ghost Town. Even Trevor prepared his things, his golden dust, weapons, and bag. I brought some food in case we become hungry. I refilled three bottles of water. Placed the two in the sides of my bag, and the other one for Alex'.

After packing, Trevor secured the small door of his sister. Sprinkled golden dust to it. Put two fingers on his lips then pressed it to the door.

 "He loves his sister so much." I whispered to Alex.

 "Just how I love you" She responded with a kind smile. I smiled too, and it gave me strength. It washed all my fear and worries away.

 "I love you too sis!" I hugged her tightly, fighting my tears away.

 We finished packing our bag with our weapons and safety things.

 We planned for our walk for another hour. We talked and studied about the paths we will be going. 

 "Okay. Deal with it?" asked Trevor.

 "Yeah. I'm on." I agreed.

 "Not without me." Alex smiled. 

We stepped out of Trevor's house with poker faces. With my fear away, persistence and bravery stepped inside me. I know, we can do this. God will never leave us. 

We walked and walked, staying close to each other. Trevor focused on the road while walking and every five minutes, he would take glances on each of my sister and I, making sure we were safe. After a long distance walked, we reached our way to the forest.

 "We have to pass the forest. Be ready with yourselves." Trevor alarmed.

 "Is this the only way?" I asked.

 "Yes, this is the only way to the ghost town. We have to be careful, we can't tell when the creatures will attack us."

 "Oh, okay."                    

 You can only hear the noisy silence of the forest, the wind swooshing, the birds chirping sweetly and our own footsteps breaking the dried leaves on the ground.

I took a bottle of water from the right side of my bag, I was very thirsty and was sweating. But it was cold in this place. It's weird.

 Still we walked and walked, nothing encountered us. I felt safe and peaceful. Then Alex turned to me and asked, "What would you do if you saw mom and dad?"