Oops I did it again

Alex's PoV

Magnus sat across from me in his green Valhalla t-shirt and blue jeans, his grey eyes looking up at me as he took a bite of his falafel. He looked so stupid as he closed his eyes and moaned because of the wonderful taste of his food. Everyone else in the food court disappeared at that moment.

"What?" he asked.

"Hmm?" I said, dreamily. "What are you looking at? Do I have something on my face?" He looked rather confused.

Shit, I thought. I was staring again, wasn't I?

"Oh no, nothing. I was just admiring your love for falafel." I teased.

"Can you blame me? It's the best thing in the fucking world." He gestured toward the falafel in a dramatic way as if to say I would die without it. Again!

I laughed. "You're such a dork." I muttered a little too loudly. "You love it." He smirked. I do. I really, really do, I thought.

He caught my eyes in his, and no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't look away. He was the one to break the eye contact, looking down, blushing.

I glanced around the food court so things wouldn't get more awkward than they already were. Magnus finished the last of his falafel and stood, "We should get back to the hotel."

I nodded, still seated, and helped him gather the trash. Once we had everything together he held out his hand to help me up. "I can stand up by myself, Maggie." I said, but I still took his hand in mine and let him pull me upward.

He used a little too much force, causing me to crash against his body. He chuckled a little and then blushed bright red. I looked up into his grey eyes, mesmerized. Gods, those eyes. I swear I could've started into them for the rest of eternity.

"Sorry," I managed.

"It's okay." He said with a little amusement in his voice. I quickly pulled away, and he reached over and fixed my green hair. Aaaand I'm blushing.

"Lets go. We don't want to miss dinner, even though you already stuffed your face with falafel," I said. He grinned, "The one from Valhalla isn't as good as Amir's family's, but it'll do for tonight."

"No way you can fit more of that inside your body."

"Wanna bet?"

"Catch me first." I said as I ran off in the direction of our hotel filled with undead warriors, Magnus chasing after me.

————————————————————
Words:416

Ahhh I love Magnus and Alex. This is my first time ever writing about characters that aren't mine so it's probably not all that good, sorry! I apologize for any misspellings. Hope you enjoyed anyway.