Chapter 1: Meeting the Prince

Hey people! My second story, yay. I had been debating on if I should start another story or just finish the other one first, but I decided to just post the new one today. This one might post a little slower because I still want to work on my other one mainly, but this one should post either soon after or a day after I update my other one. 

Also, this is a gay story if you don't like I'm not going to force you to read it, but if you do like it feel free to vote and comment on it. 

Warning: Mentions of blood, and physical bullying.

x~X~x

I hate being the one that everyone picks on. All I wanted to do today was just be at home and ignore everyone that hates me. But life had different plans for me today. 

x~X~x

I wake up and look around my room, well try to, my black hair is down to my shoulders and it covers my green eyes. I pull the covers back and sit up on the edge of the bed, I turn the T.V onto the news channel. I run my hand through my hair and my eyes catch that the royal family is going to be coming through the town and all work and school is on hold for about two hours so we can watch them come by. 

I don't know if I should be happy or not. I'm 23 years old and I'm still bullied by peers, so for all I know they could try to get me killed today. I just sigh heavily and go to take a shower. 

I look at my pitiful self in the mirror. I'm not like other guys, I don't have a girlfriend, no mussels or anything that could make me stand out to others. I pull part of my hair into a ponytail and leave the bottom half down, I then grab my clothes off of the bathroom door and change into them. I may work in an office, but we don't have to wear suits. 

I turn off the T.V and head off to work. 

x~X~x

I arrive at the office thirty minutes early, because I need to finish some paperwork before everyone starts to arrive. When it's about noon everyone is called out to the streets for the royal family. 

I leave the office first and find a spot right next to the road. I see the king and the queen come down the street then the first and second princes car, but when the third princes' car is about to pass me I'm suddenly being shoved down into the car. I turn my head to see who did it and I see three of my peers snickering. Well, I was right this morning, they do want me dead. 

I black out after I hit my head on the car, I wake up a few times to see that I'm surrounded by the royal guard and, I think, two of the royal members. I can't really make out anything that they're saying only things along the line of 'He didn't do it.' and something about that I could just be trying to trick them. I don't care what they're saying because I have a killer headache so I reach up and touch my head. 

I bring my hand in front of my face and see red on my hand. I don't know what all is happening but I can feel myself being lifted up and being put into a car, I don't pay much attention to what's happening for two reasons, one being that I might have a concussion and two being that I'm slipping into nothingness. 

x~X~x

When I finally open my eyes I'm in an unfamiliar room, the walls are an off-white color and I hear a beeping sound to my left and a door to my right. It must be a hospital room of some sort. 

As I'm looking around I notice that there is a mirror right across from me. I take in my image, I seem paler than I normally am and my head is wrapped up in a white gauze that is red in one spot on the right side of my head. I'm about to get up out of the bed when the door opens and a man in a long white coat walks in.

"Oh, you're awake now." He doesn't say anything else, he just walks right back outside the room. Um, okay, that was strange, if he was a doctor wouldn't he have stayed to explain to me what all had happened. I sit on the bed and try to remember what all had happened to me, I remember going to the street for the royal family, then being pushed out into the street into a royal vehicle. 

As I'm trying to remember the door opens and a man, maybe a little shorter than me, enters. 

"Do you remember me?" His hazel eyes stare at me, seemingly all-knowing, and maybe just a little concerned. 

I shake my head, "The last thing I remember is being pushed into the third prince's car. Everything after that is a little hazy." He pulls a chair up to the side of the bed straightening his suit out as he sits.

"Is that what happened? You were pushed into the car, no ill will towards the royal family?" The way he was questioning me I think that he's a cop. 

"No, sir. No ill intentions towards the family. I've been bullied my whole life because I was never a 'manly' man, and even my peers at work never liked me. They must have decided that today was as good a time as any to try to get rid of me." 

"That's good," he leans in towards me, his blonde hair almost falling over his eyes, "because if you did have the intention to hurt someone in my family I would have taken you out myself." He leans back into the chair again. 

That's where I know him from! He's the fourth prince, the one that saved me from being executed on the spot. 

"I knew that you didn't throw yourself into the car on purpose. I saw some men laughing right after you had fallen into the car, so I intervened and stopped my brother." He stands and puts his hand on the doorknob, but then turns back to me, "After you have recovered we'll take about the payment for me saving your life." 

His smile seems almost sinister as I watch the door close. 

x~X~x