Chapter Eight

not edited

The next morning, everything was running smoothly.  Luke didn't touch Michael once, Ashton actually wasn't complaining about his hangover, and Calum didn't remeber anything that happened.

Well, nobody remebered what happened except for Michael.

That was bad, because the things that Michael remembered weren't so pretty.  Things that Luke can hurt him about.  As Michael sat on the couch in the living room, he kept thinking, what if everything Luke said was just drunk Luke?  What if Luke actually didn't love him?  Michael didn't know if he likes Luke. Like, Luke always hurts him and such.. Why would he like someone that hurts him?

But, Michael feels a weird attraction to Luke. Yeah, Luke is very good-looking, but something about him just draws Michael to him.   

Michael sips on his coffee as he leans against the counter in the kitchen. He yawns, he forgot that they were supposed to record today for the Amnesia EP and get stuff ready for the Derpcon. (It was all Luke's idea.) Maybe they could take another day off since two out of four of the band is hung over.

Calum makes his way into the kitchen, yawning. "Do you have fresh coffee made?" he asks Michael quietly.

"Yeah," Michael says and pours Calum a mug, "Put whatever in your coffee," he shrugs. He bites his lip as Luke walks into the kitchen, also. Michael tries not to tremble or stare at him.

Act normal, Clifford.

"Hand me the pot, Cal," Luke yawns. Maybe yawning is just contagious this morning.

Calum hands Luke the coffee pot. Luke eyes Michael as he pours his coffee in how favorite penguin mug. He almost over flowed his mug since he was staring at Michael. He groans and sets the coffee pot down.

Michael stares at the floor before speaking up quietly, "Do you think we could take another day off?" Michael asks to nobody in particular.

Calum shrugs, "sounds good to me," he nods.

"Sure," Luke says to Michael. Michael is happy that like didn't put up any fights yet.

Oh wait.

Its obviously because Calum us around them. If Calum wasn't here, the attractive man would knock the shit out of Michael. Michael isn't sure if he should talk to Luke about last night. He probably won't.,

Probably.

!! Hey guys. No yelling at me until the end.

I'm sorry I haven't updated in F O R E V E R.  Schools started and such. I don't have time.

I'll try to update as soon as possible.

Now, yell away.

-Lauren !!