Chapter Seven

not edited

"No- No Ashton quit taking your pants off!" Michael says and runs over to Ashton. He drags him away from the girl he was just grinding. "Hey man not cool," Ashton says and rolls his eyes.

Michael shakes his head, "You were about to take your pants off, you'll thank me in the morning," Michael says, "Lets get Luke and Calum and leave, its one in the morning," Michael shakes his head again.

Ashton groans and agrees. He stumbles as he walked over to Calum. they grab him and then hunt around the club. Michael sees a familiar blonde and taps his shoulder, "Come on, Luke. We are going home," he says softly. Luke eyes him and nods. He tags along with them.

Michael drove home. He felt more sober after his incident with Luke. He steps out of the car and made sure all of his band members get inside of the house. He was the last one to go inside.

"alright, everyone should go to bed," Michael says. The boys groan and head up to their rooms. Michael stays downstairs and makes some food, he had a sudden urge to eat. He felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist. He bites his lip and turns around, seeing it was Luke.

"Luke, go to bed," He says. He tries to push Luke off of him, but Luke is stronger.

Luke looks at Michael, "But Mikey, I love you," He slurrs.

Michael rolls his eyes, "We will discuss this when you're sober, now go," he commands.

Luke nods his head sadly as he made his way up the stairs, heading into his room.

Michael rubs his eyes and sighs, knowing Luke will forget all about this. He finishes making his sandwich and sits in the dining room, questioning his life at the moment.

sup guys.

I'm Sorry I suck and that I'm lazy. I'm actually sick right now.

I'm not going to be able to update until Monday. I promise I will update Monday. and, my school starts on the 27th, so I won't be able to update often.

love you guys xx

-Lauren.