Chapter 2

I couldnt wait to get 5 votes so I decided on uploading early, Yourwelcome ;)

----------------------------------------------------------

Parking my car in front of the local dance club I get out and head towards the bouncer at the entrance. I turn my voice seductive twirling my long brown hair around my finger staring into the bouncers warm brown eyes. He's actually kind of hot, well for a human itleast. He's about eighteen so he's about my age. He has on the signature tight fitting shirt to show off his muscles with the dark denim jeans telling everyone around him that he's bad-ass.

"Well Hello." I say seductively while looking at him from head to toe. I look up to meet his eyes, slowly licking my lips in the process. His eyes follow my tongue and I can see his eyes darken with lust. He adjusts his pants as a bulge starts to appear..

"How may I help you m'am?" He asks in a husky voice. I smile sweetly at him. "I need to get into the club." "Do I get anything in return?" he asks me, hope evident in his voice. "Why of course." I say taking my hand and stroking the front of his chest.

Maybe I dont have to get dinner inside the club. This bouncer looks edible enough.

I get on my tiptoes and whisper in his ear "What time does your shift end?" He groans as his pants grow tighter around his 'friend'. "In five minutes." He sais through clenched teeth to hold back his groans. My hand travels lower grazing past his growing 'friend'. A soft moan erupts from the bouncers mouth into the night. He grabs my hand turning me around so I'm facing him.

"So whats your name?" he asks me. "Amy, and yourself?" "Nick." he sais while hooking his arms around my waist pulling me against his hardened member. I gasp and moan a little bit at the feeling. I can feel my fangs aching to come out but I hold them back.

"My shifts over now, so do you want to head back to my place?" he asks me while still holding me flush against his body. "Sure." I say sweetly smiling up at him. He smiles at me leading me towards his car. "I'll drive you back here in the morning to pick up your car." He opens up the passenger door to his car and ushers me in.

We drive for around 10 minutes stopping in front of a medium sized, cozy looking, brick house. We both get out of the car heading into the house. As soon as we get inside Nick pushes me against a wall and devours my mouth with his. I hook my legs around his waist kissing him back eagerly letting my hands roam through his soft short cut hair. His tongue enters my mouth and I battle back with mine. My fangs ache to come out again but I hold them back.

Nick picks me up off the wall and leads me to what I assume is his bedroom. My back hits the bed with Nick following closely behind. He attacks my mouth again while his hands roam down my back reaching for the zipper of my red dress. He pulls the zipper down removing the dress from my body leaving me in my matching black lace bra and thong. His hands reach behind my back again unclasping my bra. Nick straddles my waist looking down at my breasts. His eyes darken and a big bulge appears on his jeans. He leans forward taking a breast in his mouth rolling his toungue around the now perky top. He switches to the other one and I moan out loud. He looks up at me and smiles. He kisses me again and this time my fangs come out on there own. His tongue lands on one and he looks at me with a confused expression. He pulls back with a look of fear mixed with lust.

"Well this didn't really go as planned." I say to him. Before he can respond I grab his head angling it so his neck is level with my mouth. My fangs eagerly latch down on to his neck drinking a good amount of his blood, but not enough to kill him. I lift my hands to his head swiping his memory of the last hour and a half. I leave his unconscious body on the bed grabbing my clothes that are laying on the floor. I walk out of the house and using my vampire speed head to back to the club to pick up my car.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note: So what'd you guys think? It's not that great but I'll go back and touch it up later. Ok this time I am seriously only uploading if I get 10 votes. It might be a day or a month till my next upload, all depends on you guys. :D Well vote, comment, and fan. :) BYE.