Chapter 7

I look up at Derek's rage filled face once I finish telling him about my parents murder and Drakul and instantly walk over to soothe him.

"Derek?" I ask softly "It's going to be ok, I've been training for this my whole life- "OK! This is not ok! Theres a rogue vampire out there that's killed my mate's parents and is going to try to kill my mate in less than a month! What part of that is ok?!"

I sigh "Derek, theres nothing I or you can do about this. All we can do is wait out these last few weeks and when he decides to show his face after all these years then I can fight him."

"You. Are. Not, Fighting. Him." He says through a growl. " When that bastard shows his face I will have my best fighters go out there and kill him. You and I can simply stand and watch as he burns in the flames to ensure he's dead and won't be coming back."

Vampires, specifically rogue vampires can only be killed by being decapitated and thrown into a fire until they turn to ashes. If they dont then they can come back, maybe not for a few hundred years but it can still happen.

"I don't want you to put your pack in danger because of my burden, if one of them gets hurt it will be all my fault."

"My pack will do whatever I tell them to do and if it's to kill a rogue vampire to save their luna then they will gladly obligue."

I realize that I'm never going to win this argument. I breathe out with a long sigh "Just drop it, I'm done arguing."

He looks down at me with a frown "I'm sorry Amy, you have no idea how it feels to finally have someone meant for them walk into their lives and find out that they potentially might be ripped apart from them in less than a months time. It's very painful and stressful."

I dont know what to say back so instead I decide to get up on my tip toes and kiss him. Derek's eyebrows furrow and doesnt move but after a few moments he kisses back... Hungrily. He pushes me back against the couch and lays me down climbing on top of me in the process. His hands brush the hem of my shirt while my wandering hands grab his shirt and slowly take it off flinging it across the living room. He decides that this is a good time to travel his hands up under my shirt and cup my round and perky breasts through my bra. A moan escapes my mouth and the oppurtunity doesnt pass Derek up as his tongue thrusts inside my mouth. We fight with our tongues for a while and after a few minutes we both lay in just our undergarments.

"We can stop. If you want to." Derek says through short breaths looking down at me with half black half brown eyes. "If we dont stop now then I can't promise I won't take you right here right now.

"Dont. Stop." I say needily. That was all he needed before he hungrily devoured my lips again and unclasped my bra revealing my plump breasts with attention wanting pink, perky nipples. He sits up for a moment and stares at them "You are so f*cking perfect." He says through a growl before taking his mouth and sucking on the hard pebbles. Moan after moan escapes my mouth as he works his magic with his tongue. My core slowly fills with need, if he wasnt inside me soon I would go insane.

"I need you now." I practically scream

He looks up at me with pitch black eyes and smirks "Shhh... Let the wolf play with his mate a bit." He goes back down and starting from the valley between my breasts kisses his way to my bellybutton and right to the hem of my black lacy thong.

"Please, please, please, stop torturing me and just get inside me!" I scream frustratedly.

"Tsk tsk tsk... Patience is a virtue my little mate."

"If you dont get inside me right now then I will leave you blue balled on my doorstep in the freezing cold."

His eyes widen "You wouldn't."

"Oh but I would."

He smirks. "You don't play fair little mate, but I will give you what you want." He lifts up and pulls down my thong revealing the glistening pink folds of my core. "So f*ucking beautiful." He says staring down at it with a passion filled gaze. 3 of his lomg thick fingers suddenly insert my throbbing heat and a loud moan escapes my mouth. After he stretches me a bit he pulls down his boxers revealing his thick, erect member to me. His size worries me a bit but I don't care, I just want him inside me. He positions himself right above my core and in one swift move is lodged deep inside me. Pain fills me but after a few moments he moves back and thrusts back into me turning the pain into pleasure.

My fangs come out and the urge to bite him is overwhelming. He keeps thrusting in me, pleasure evident on his face. A few thrusts later and the burning in my core is getting worse and worse "I-I'm going to c*m!" I scream

"Let go my little mate." He coaxes And that's exactly what I did, at the peak of my climax I grab his head down to mine and we both bite eachother on the spot between are shoulder and throat throughout the duration of the intense pleasure. We both lick eachothers bites and pull back from eachother. "That was- I start "Amazing." he finishes

I smile "Exactly."

I rest my head on his chest and smile. At that moment I realized that I could never reject him. He may be a distraction from Drakul but I don't care. If what he says is true then his best fighters will be able to kill him for me. He'll be out of my life and Derek and I can both lead his pack happily. No problem, right?

Derek brings me out of my thoughts and turns me so I'm facing him and his now under control brown eyes. "I love you Amy. I know it's only been about 4 days since we met eachother and the first two were spent with you trying to reject me. But these last couple days, although short have made me realize how beautiful, kind, smart, caring, strong-hearted and strong-willed you are of a person and that you are the best mate I could have ever asked for. We may have our differences with you being a vampire and me being a werewolf but I will always love and cherish you with everything I have. Please don't leave me."

My eyes widen, did he really just say he loved me? But I realized deep down that even though my mind was telling me not to like him and to leave him, my heart and the rest of my body needed him and the comfort he offered that I never had these last 12 years of my life.

A wide smile crosses my fave at the realization I had just made. Derek smiles back at me "What?" He asks

"I just realized something."

"And what is that my beautiful mate?" He says while lazily drawing small designs with his finger on my back. " I-I love you too." I say full-heartedly.

His mouth drops "Really?!" His face lights up like a kid does on Christmas morning.

"Really." I state

He reveals his pearly whites with a huge smile and lightly pecks me on the lips. I lay my head in the crook of his arm and close my eyes with a contented sigh relishing in the feeling of being loved after such a long time.

My life is perfect right now. And with that I let the darkness take me as I

fall into a deep slumber with the safety of Dereks arms around my waist.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello lovely readers :) And Eyyy they did the dirty deed ;) haha well comment, vote, do whatcha wanna do and let me know how you liked this chapter or the story as a whole. Thankyouuu! Bye!

-Lauren