Chapter 11

I lay on the bed in anticipation of what this man before me will say. He looks me in the eyes and takes a big breath.

"It all started 12 years ago, I was 10 and my father was alpha of the Blood Moon pack in California. Being the son of the Alpha I was expected to grow up fast, learn the ways of the pack and all of the members inside of it. Our pack in particular was what you would call a very 'pure' and 'prestige' one. My father only allowed the best of the best into his pack and anyone that showed the slightest amount of weakness was outcasted. No one ever heard, saw, or spoke of their name afterwards. This meant there were no gays, runts, small, fragile girls, or scrawny guys allowed. As you can probably tell our pack was one of the strongest in the world, next to the still most powerful Night Walkers pack located in the United Kingdom. My father was also very strict, he frowned upon me doing anything that wouldn't make me a better or more suitable person for the alpha position I was to attain in eightyears. He wouldn't allow me to cook with my Mom, but we did in secret. I would skip my fighting lessons and instead learn to make a pie or cookies. He would catch me sometimes and beat me till I was close to dead, which is very hard being a werewolf. My mom would cry and try to make him stop, but was only told away with his stern alpha voice that she couldn't fight. I hated my father, but dared not fight back or try to disobey him except for the cooking with my mom. I continued to cook and send the leftovers to the homeless shelter down the road. When I turned 16 I was to start working beside my dad to make decisions and help rule the pack. I hated everyday of this as all our pack did was raid the smaller packs around us so we could take their land and work our way up to be the most powerful pack in the world. My father strived for it and would murder everyone and anything in our way to get what he wanted. We murdered children, women, men of all ranks except for ones that were strong and willing to join our ranks and then captured their alphas to torture until death overtook them. By the day of my eighteenth birthday our pack had raided ten other packs and gained over three-hundred square miles of land in only two years. And I-I had murdered at least a hundred and fifty people. A hundred and fifty innocent, loving, and kind people." Tears pricked at his eyes but did not fall.

I rub his back in small circles "You don't have to finish if you don't want to."

He looks at me with determined eyes "No, I must finish. I have to get this off my chest, and you need to know the whole story." And so he continues where he left off.

"My father was very proud of me and how obedient and willing I was to raid these peoples homes. He had no idea that I resented every moment and didn't want the alpha position. So the day I was to be crowned alpha I turned it down. I didn't want to rule over a bunch of barbaric people that killed people for fun. My father was shocked and became furious, he called me a traitor and how I was too weak to uphold the alpha position anyways. He resented me as a son and outcasted me just as he had done to hundreds of people before me. I survived in the woods for over three months before I found two rogue werewolves in my path, and there names were James and Mike. They were simply two gay wolves that had been outcasted by there pack over in the east and were now happily married and looking for a pack that would accept them. They let me join them on their quest, but after two months of looking we were starting to lose hope. That was when I thought it would be a good idea to make our own pack made up of outcasted wolves or people that didn't want to be a part of their pack any more. Four years later me, Mike, and James have built a strong pack from the ground up with now almost three thousand wolves with half being outcasted from their original packs. I was voted alpha of the new pack but was still depressed and had nightmares from the moments of my old pack days, until I found you. The day I met you, the nightmares stopped and I thought the world was finally going to be a better place for me. That was, until you rejected me. You have no idea how hard that hit me, I couldn't sleep, I couldn't think. James threatened to throw me into the lake multiple times so I could get some sense knocked into me. I am so glad you ended up accepting me, I couldn't be a happier man. A beautiful, young, smart, loving-"

I cut him off and hug him tightly, talking into his ear. "You are very welcome, and I appreciate you telling me that story. You are the kindest man I have ever met in my life, you have saved so many people that without you, would be dead or still searching for a pack. Don't ever think that you did anything wrong, your father is the devil himself. What he is doing is wrong and should be put to a stop. I can't believe a man like him exists, and your poor mother. She deserves so much more, the fates were cruel in pairing them together. Is there any way we can do something?" I pull back and look questioningly into his eye.

"My pack has been planning a war against them for three years. We are only missing the numbers. I've been trying to get other packs to ally with us, but most are too afraid that their pack will be taken from them. We've managed to get two but my fathers pack has to have at least have fourty thousand wolves by now. It will be a while before we can gain enough troops to even break through his lowest ranks. He is a powerful man Amy, and I don't want to risk the lives of more innocent people."

I think for a moment and smirk "What if I said I knew a way to get enough numbers to defeat your Dad's pack?"

Derek's eyes knit together "What do you mean?"

I smile "I know a few people, they promised me if I ever needed anything I could just call them up, they'll be especially glad to know they'll be fighting werewolves."

He frowns "Amy, we're talking twenty thousand people here, I doubt-"

I cut him off "Oh we'll have the numbers, I promise. I'll be back, I have to make a phone call."

-------------------------------

Dun Dun Dun... Hello my beautiful readers. Now we know Derek's depressing story :/ but Amy has a way to help defeat his Dad's awful pack. Who do you think Amy knows? Well tell me whatcha think in the comments below, make sure to vote and stay tuned for the next upload. Byeeeee!

-Lauren