Chapter 6

I place my textbooks in my locker and am about to leave for my car when I hear someone trying to get my attention.

"Hey" an angry high-pitched voice says behind me

I turn around and raise my eyebrow at the fake tanned, blonde hair, pom pom holding bitch and cross my arms "May I help you?"

"I saw you talking to Mr. Black and I just wanted to tell you that he's mine, so I would appreciate it if you took your slutty hands off of him."

Anger boils up in me, who does this chick think she's talking to? "Ha. Is that a joke, look who's talking, you've opened your legs to everyone on the football team and you're calling me a slut? Derek will never want you... ever. Derek is and will always be mine. Now back off and go sleep with the quarterback...again. If I ever see you even look at Derek again I'll snap your neck without a second thought.

The girl thinks for a moment but then walks up to get into my face, which she normally wouldnt be able to do but her 4-inch heels are helping her. She jabs her finger into my chest "I'm not scared of you, everyone else might be, but I'm not. You think you can just waltz in here from some middle of nowhere city thousands of miles away and just take over this school. This is my school and I always get what I want, and I want Mr. Black."

At this point people are starting to file in around us trying to see whats happening.

My mouth twitches and I clench my eyes closed knowing my eyes are changing from red back to my blue eyes beneath my eyelids. "You should leave before I do something I'll regret." I say through clenched teeth

"Awww is someone getting angry, you wouldn't hit m- The sound of her nose cracking fills the hallway from my fist connecting with her now not so perfect face.

The circle once formed around us now breaks and everyone pats my back and congratulates me while pointing and laughing at the broken face of the head cheerleader, Brittany.

"What's going on here?" A deep voice booms

A pissed Derek followed by Mr. Harrington and the principle walk through the group of students.

Derek's eyes instantly lock with mine and the frown on his face deepens. He looks away and notices Brittany sitting on the floor holding her nose in pain. Brittany looks up and sees Derek, her eyes instantly filling with fake tears. That little bitch, she'll do anything for attention. "Sh-she hit me Mr. Black." She says through sobs.

"Little overdue to be honest, you deserved a punch to the face a long time ago."

"What?! I thought you would be on my side, you want me, I know you do. I mean c'mon who doesn't want me. Brittany Walters."

"I don't, and I never will. Teachers can't have relations with their students, it's forbidden."

I frown, but I'm a student. Does he not want to go out with me anymore?

Principle Burns steps in "Thankyou Derek for clearing that up." He looks between me and Brittany "I am very disappointed with both of your actions and I expect to see both of you in my office tomorrow morning at 8 o' clock sharp. Dont be late. And with that he walks away.

"Can you carry me to the nurse Mr. Black?" Brittany asks while batting her eyelashes.

"You broke your nose, not your legs Miss Walters, now get up off the floor and James here will escort you to the nurses office."

Brittany grunts "Fine." She slowly gets up off the ground and pretends to be dizzy falling into the arms of Derek in the process.

Anger fills me and I take a step towards her with my fists squeezed tight about to give her another lesson. Two strong hands grab both of my arms and I look up into a shaking head from Mr. Harrington. "You've done enough." He says softly