Get Away (Tyga)

Tyga

Right now I am running from the cops. I ain't tryna get arrested and go back to jail again. I got a kid to get home, and I think they know I am heading there. I don't want my baby boy seeing me getting arrested and thinks it's okay to get arrested.

I am almost home. I think I lost the cops. I'm sitting at the last light and I see a cop car with this fine ass officer looking at me. She got out the car and tapped on my window and I rolled it down.

"Mr. Stevenson, you are under an arrest for the murder of Fat Trel." The officer said.

Damn, didn't think I was going to get caught this fast. Damn it, Chris. He didn't hide all the evidences. At least King didn't see anything. She put me in the back of her car and she walked to get in and drove to the nearest station.

"Ahh Ha, Congrats Milan for capturing Mr. Stevenson. You can put him in the cell. Can you watch him while we go and see about this homicide on the other side of town?" The chief said

"Sure thing chief." Milan said.

Her name is Milan. She is very attractive. What a beautiful girl like her work here in the police force.

"Why do you work here?" I asked while she was locking me in.

"I like to catch niggas like you and put in jail." She replied

"Ouch, why I gotta be a nigga?" I asked

"Niggas like you like to kill others and nobody ain't got time to be burying people over foolishness" She replied.

That was a good answer. I killed Fat Trel because he was starting rumors about fucking my girls, that shit prolly true too. She left out the room and I sat there and thought about what happened. Maybe we should have talked about it like grown ass men, instead of trying to kill each other.

She came back in with a hoagie and a drink, that shit looked so good my stomach started making noise. When my stomach started growling, she laughed at me, I ain't even know she heard it.

"You hungry Mr. Stevenson?" she asked so sweetly'

"Yes beautiful, I am." I replied

She left back out to get me something good. I hope she get me what she got. She came back in with a plate. I hope it's not the jail food, that shit is nasty. She did something at her desk and brought the plate over to the cell. She fed me half of her sandwich and some chips with a soda on the side.

"Thank you." I said

"You truly welcome." She said

We sat there and got to know each other. She gave me some encouragements and advice for world if I ever leave. All of a sudden I got tired and she told me take a nap before they take me to the main building where the court house is.

About an hour that passed I heard moaning and I started to rub my manhood thinking it was from my freaky ass dream. I opened my eyes and I see Milan touching herself. While she was touching herself I saw my phone and keys. They must have bought my car here.

I had to come up with a plan and I actually got it.

"You know I can help with that problem." I said scaring her

"Can you really?" she said walking to cell

"Come in here and let daddy show you what he working with" I said very sexy.

she opened the cell door and dropped her skirt. She got on her knees and started sucking me of. Her head game was crazy. I couldn't get enough, I exploded in her mouth. She got up and pushed me onto the bed and got on top. After she got tired, I went in for another round to knock her out.

After a half hour, we both bust our loads and we drifted off to sleep. I woke back up within 20 minutes to see if the door was unlock and it was. I pushed her over and put my clothes back on. Once out the cell I grabbed my keys and phone.

I had a bunch of missed calls from Chris and Chyna. Once I got out of that building, I found my car and got away from the police station by using their precious Milan.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Welcome My Loves. Welcome To A New Story That You Get To Imagine. Thanks For Reading. More Chappies Coming Soon.

-Emmy Rose'