Epilogue

"I have to pee." you commented.

"Baby doll, this is the fifth time this hour." Namjoon chuckled. "We should just never leave the house."

"That sounds amazing, but we have to go, your mom is expecting us." As you were almost 9 months pregnant, Namjoon's mother had invited you over to the her house for dinner. Since the drive was long, she suggested staying the night as well for you to rest. You have met her plenty of times before, like when you and Namjoon first got engaged. She's a beautiful lady, you saw where Namjoon got his looks from. She was thrilled about the engagement and the baby, you were worried that she might view it negatively, as a woman. But she's been wanting to be a grandma and she was happy to see that Namjoon is finally happy.

The car pulled up in front of the small suburban home. The front patio was littered with flowers with a small porch swing in front. Namjoon opened your door and helped you out. Everytime you get out of the car, he would hold your bump, as if he was afraid it would drop. You would laugh every time, and every time, you feel that your bladder might burst.

"Sweetie, you're here." his mom exclaimed when she opened the door. Her hair was shorter than the last time you saw her, it made her look warm. She gave you a big hug first. Namjoon frowned but secretly loved how close the two of you were. The inside of her house smelled like cinnamon. She had minimal decorations, like Namjoon, but she hung photos that Namjoon would send her of the two of you. She never remarried after Namjoon's dad. At some point, she had stopped believing in love. So she was so happy that Namjoon found you, you who have melted his heart.

"Eomma, the food smells amazing." Namjoon said, his feet already taking him to the kitchen at the smell of his favorite food.

"Sorry for bothering you like this, Mrs.Kim." you said. She stopped walking, her smile turned into a frown.

"What have I told you a million time?"

"Sorry, Mrs- I mean eomma."

"That's right, we're family now. I already think you're his wife." she giggled. "I mean just look at him. I've never seen him so lively before, not even when he opened up RKive. I think he's really happy to have you in his life." She grabbed your hand, patting it up and down, a rhythm. Tears were filling her delicate eyes. "Thank you so much, Y/N."

"Please don't thank me. He has also shown me a great love. And I would do anything to keep that. The three of you moved to the dining table where the food had already been set up nicely by his mom. Namjoon pulled your chair out and helped you sit down, again, his hands holding the baby bump. His mom scooped you some soup with bird nest and rare mushrooms. She assured you that it would give you a good birth, you've told her before how terrified you are about giving birth.

"It was painful, I'll tell you that. But as long as Namjoon is with you, I'm sure you'll be fine." she explained.

"And I will be right by her side the whole time." Namjoon said, grabbing your hand.

"You better be. It's your fault I'm in this mess."

"But I really can't wait for the baby to be out."

"Why? Are you tired of my mood swings already?" you questioned one eyebrow raised.

"Of course not. I love every part of you. I'm just really excited for the wedding. And also you're kinda mean when you have mood swing." He whispered that last part, but you still heard it and playfully slapped his arm. The wedding plan was already in progress. You guys decided to wait a few months after the baby is born to have the ceremony since you wanted your baby girl to be present. You haven't decided on a name yet, Namjoon said until you see him, it would be hard to choose a name.