Chapter 35 - Slipper

The suitcase was in your hand, you double checked your room to make sure you have everything you'll need. You'll miss this bed, but there's nothing you can do about your departure. As you loaded your car, you noticed his sorrowful figured looking at you with desperate eyes, leaning against the front door. You shook your head before approaching him.

"I have to go now, Namjoon." you told him, giving him a weak smile.

"Y/N, please don't." he grabbed both of your hands, pleading for his life. You carefully removed your hands from his.

"Namjoon, I told you, I have to do this."

"But, but I can't live without you." he whined, his eyes started to get red. They had been since the day you told him that you would be leaving. "I'll be so lost and I'll die. I need you!"

"Sweetie, don't be so dramatic. I'll only be gone for 3 days." you explained.

"3 days?! You told me 2 and a half last time! That's so damn long, I can't even stand three minutes without seeing you. Now you expect me to go 72 hours without seeing you? Do you know how long that is in minutes? 4320 minutes!" he said hastily. He jumped up and down a little, shaking his body and yours.

"Oh my god, you did that math in your head?"

"Yeah, I'm fucken smart, but that's besides the point." he grumbled.

"I understand. I feel the same way, but my mom and Kyungsoo are waiting for me at home. I have to visit her." Your mom had called last week and asked that you would visit her for your father's memorial. And you also haven't seen her since you got back. Kyungsoo had taken some time off and was already back at home with her, you couldn't delay anymore. When you told Namjoon, he was shocked, and became even more clumsy than usual. Eventually, he came around to the idea, but was still hesitant because he would miss you like crazy.

"But promise you will call me every night and text me when you can, okay?"

"Yes, my love. Please take care of yourself and Rapmon for me."

"I love you, Y/N." he took your hand and kissed it gently. He held it to his cheek, trying to make the moment lasts longer. He walked you to the car and stood in the driveway until the car was out of sight.

The trip took a few hours, you were tired as soon as you parked the car. But the tiredness vanished when you saw your mom running out of the house, a big smile on her face.

"Eomma!" you yelled, pulling her in for a tight hug. Kyungsoo was right behind her, he ruffled your hair. You made a gesture like you were going to punch him but all he did was stick out his tongue. You thought about all the embarrassing pictures you have of him that you could post on Twitter, but decided against it because you were the bigger person.

"Aigo, sweetheart. I've missed you so much. How are you feeling?" she asked. The two of you began walking in the house while Kyungsoo grabbed your suitcase. Kyungsoo went upstairs to put the luggage in your room while your mother and you took a seat on the couch.

When you moved to Milan, you confessed to your mom about all that happened with Namjoon. How you fell in love with him and how he misunderstood the situation with you and Hoseok. The two of you cried together, and she had cursed at him. Kyungsoo was furious, asking why you didn't call him for help or a place to stay. You wonder how they would react to know that you moved back in with him.

"I'm doing very well, eomma. The boutique is coming together and I have gotten so many new clients." you said, your voice high and filled with excitement. You began describing the kinds of people that have contacted you, from models, to actresses, to news anchors. Your eyes lighting up with every word.