Chapter 34 - Heat Wave

Warning: 18+

The AC was on full blast as well as the ceiling fan. You also surrounded yourself with two other fans, but nothing seemed to be enough. The TV was displaying the news, you were too hot to move your body to change it.

"Seoul is experiencing its biggest heatwave in history. We advise you to stay indoor today if possible." the news anchor, Park Yoora reported. You turned off the TV and groaned. You saw Namjoon coming down the stairs, his hair wet and messy. He must have just gotten out of the shower. You've taken about 5 showers this morning but it was still super hot. He approached the couch, laughing at your position. You were laying on the couch, at least half of your body was.

"It's so hoootttt." you whined.

"I know. C'mon, get up, lay with me." He put his weight down on the couch, lifting you up to rest your head on his chest. You immediately jumped away from him, your arms blocking his.

"Don't touch me." you said.

"What?" he asked. His voice indicated that he wasn't mad, but a little sad. "You don't want to be next to me?" His puppy dog eyes was strong, but you tried your best to resist.

"I cannot handle human body heat right now."

"But I wanna cuddle!" he yelled, his arms wailing at his sides like a little kid. He looks so adorable right now. He looks up at you with a pout, both arms reaching out to you. You didn't hesitate to dive into his embrace. The heat was immense, but you were enjoying his touch.

"What's the plan for today?" you asked.

"Well, I heard that we can't go outside. So how about we just stay like this?"

"I'd like that a lot." You snuggled against his chest. But after 20 minutes, you began sweating intensely. Namjoon noticed and picked you up in bridal style. You yelped you clung onto him. "What are you doing?" you asked. He ignored your question and walked into the kitchen. He placed you down on the kitchen counter.

"Stay here." he commanded. You watched as he walked over to the freezer and taking out a tray of ice. Your head tilted as he began taking the cubes out. He walked back to you, and held one cube to your neck. The coldness felt like heaven. You closed your eyes for a second, letting out a sigh. After that piece melted, he grabbed another one. But instead of your neck, he slowly lifted your shirt up while maintaining eye contact with you. He placed the piece on your chest, close to you breasts. With his other hand, he took your shirt off entirely, and you let him. Unconsciously, you helped him take his off as well. He pressed his body closer to yours, a new piece of ice between you guys.

He leaned in, violently smashing his lips into yours. Your arms naturally wrapped around his neck, pulling him in closer while your legs captured his lower body. You fell backwards on the counter. His skin felt soft on your body and you wanted more of him. The water from the ice made it easier for you guys to move against each other. One of his hand hovered on top of your bra. It slowly slid underneath it and you felt his warm clasping your breast. The sensation sent a moan out of your mouth. It was music to his ears as he continued to massage you, his lips lingering down your neck. With one harsh move, he ripped the bra off. You were exposed but he held your arms up so that you couldn't stop him.

A smirk formed as his mouth starts moving down your body. His tongue gliding over your chest but stopped when he reached your sensitive part. You continued to moan, this time a little bit louder. He glanced up at you, eyes filled with lust.

"Please." you whispered.

"Please what?" he asked arrogantly. You knew he likes these games, and he gets what he wants.

"Please... daddy." He gave you a satisfaction smile before leaning down, sucking hard on your nipple while playing with the other one. His tongue enjoying the feeling of your hardened nipple. You felt your body melting and arching to be closer to him. Then his other hand went to massage your other private area.

"Already so wet." he teased. He took your pants off, your panty remained. He went back to kissing you, rough and sloppy. His finger tracing your stomach, going all the way down. You gasped when you felt the finger being inserted in you. "Fuck, you're so tight." he growled. You wanted a movement to breathe, but Namjoon refused to let you break off the kiss. You were breathless, your head started spinning. He began thrusting harder, and adding more fingers in. You moaned into the kiss, which only excited him more.

"Daddy, I'm....I'm close." you said. He smiled and put in more pressure. Your arms wrapped tighter around him as you feel your body succumbing to the pleasure. He took his fingers out of you, licking it while keeping an eye on you. It was hot. He helped you up, but your knees felt weak.

"I think you're going to have to kneel down for now." he whispered, "Why don't we make use of that?" You gave him a confused look, but understood right away. "It's my turn, baby doll. You have no idea how much you've turned me on." Namjoon grabbed your hand and led you upstairs into his room.

***

Namjoon

The silk blanket draped lightly over her naked body, her legs curled up in front of her as her hands lingered on my chest. I laid there unmoving, not wanting to disturb her. A strand of hair fell over her small face, covering her eyes which were still closed. Her cheeks were a rosy color, like a doll. She looks so fragile in my arms. I traced her back with my finger, writing invisible words of affections. She stirred a little, but quickly went back to sleep.

It was dark outside now, we've been asleep for a couple of hours. But I couldn't bear to close my eyes because I didn't want to miss this moment. The feeling of having her back in my arms was one that I wouldn't trade for anything else in the world. I wrapped her up, pulling her closer to my chest. Her hair smelled of lavender.

"You'll never know how crazy in love I am with you. I'll spend the rest of my life showing you my love." I said, kissing her forehead. The tiredness eventually took control of me and my eyes closed.

A/N: 

So, I thought I might dab into some R rated scenes once in awhile. It wasn't the best as I really had no idea what to write. So you probably won't see a whole lot of it in my future stories.