Chapter Twelve.

I wake up the next morning not feeling rested at all. With a sigh i sit up in bed and make my way into the bathroom. I quickly strip out of my clothes from yesturday and take a shower in some nice hot water relaxing my tight mucels. When im finished i climb out drying off as fast as i can, i make my way into the closet slipping on clean under clothes and a pair of shorts. "How are you feeling baby?" Matt ask from behind me.

"Much better after my shower." I say turning around to face him.

Matt raps his arms around my waist hugging me tightly. "You look better" he says kissing my forehead

I step out if his arms quickly putting only black tee shirt, socks and my timberlins. "so what are we doing today?" I ask as we walk out of the closet

"Well we have to clean out guest rooms for your family and we have to have a meeting about what happened last night"

"Well before we deal with all if this we need to get some food please" I say grabbing his hand leading him down to the kitchen where most of our pack and some of my family are. as soon as we walk into the kitchen everyone stops talking and looks at us. Feeling heat rise in my cheeks i stand a little behinde Matt not wanting all they eyes on me. I peer around and see Justin stand leaving Miranda at the table and he walks over to us.

"Ashton is there something you havent told us?' He ask in that tone he uses when i know he already knows the answer.

"Well i mean what do you think im hiding Justin?" I snap.

"Well I know im not the only one in this kitchen who could smell it Ash. Your pregnant." Justin states loud and clearly.

Matt turns around and looks at me. I look down avoiding his gaze, which doesnt help because he grips my chin with his thumb and forfinger making me look up at him. "Ash is it true?' He ask

With a sigh i meet his cool blue gaze. "Yes Matthew i am pregnant but i didnt want to tell you because i ddint want you to worry about me i mean i know you would like bed ridden me for like ever till the baby is born and i wouldnt like that. I want to help take care of my family and i can still help do that. til;l my third trimester and im only two weeks along." I explain

"How do you know how far along you are?" Matt ask

"Well because i could tell before anyone else that i was pregnant so i talk to the pack doc and he said i was only luike two weeks along maybe three." I explain

"You know im not happy about you keeping this from me Ashton but since you are so sure your okay and i know you would hate me if i bed ridden you which is exactly what i want to do, i will let you help clean out some rooms for your fmily to stay in and you can supervise when we go to rebuild the pack house but when we are building you are not to pick up a single nail got it?" He ask in his Alpha voice that he knows doesnt work on me but i nod anyway.

"Good, now lets get you some food and then im calling a pack meeting." He says leading me over to the kitchen island full of food. I pile my plate high with baccon eggs, sausage, waffles and some hash browns. When we both have our plates full we mover to the table and he sits next to where Justin has now returned to his seat and pulls me down on to his lap.

We sit and eat our breakfast, Matt talk to JUstin and some of the other male members from both packs while i just sit in scilence thinking. "I can feel your worry" Matt says kissing my sholder

"What, no im not worried.'' I say shaking off my thoughts

"What were you thinking?" Matt ask looking at me

I glance aroung noticing that everyone else is in their own convosations. "I was thinking that as happy as i am to be a mother this is a really shitty time to be having a  baby" I admit.

"Baby relax. Yes we are having some drama right now but we will get through it. As long as we stick together"

I smie and peck Matts lips quickly before i stand up and grab out plates carrying them over to the dish washer and loading them into it. I also rinse off the dishes in the sink and load them aswel before following Matt us the stairs and into the meeting room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

"Okay so what exactly happened last night?" Matt ask Justin

"It was a normal day at the pack house. Since it was nice out we had a cook out. Then out of no where a pack of rouges come out of the woods and starts attacking. Normally we would have kicked ass but all the children were exposed and we were busy trying to protect them and it was so out of the blue. They burnt the pack house to the ground'' Justin says

"What did you do with the bodys?" I ask

"Nothing yet. We just wanted to flee. We are planing on giving them a proper wake today when we go to collect whats left of our stuff anf work on rebuilding." Justin says

"Okay."

"Alright so we have all the guest rooms cleaned out and ready for you all to get settled, so Justin you can tell your pack that their rooms are ready. And i think we should call this meeting to a closing." Matt says nodding at the group of people.

We all stand and leave the room but Matt grabs my arm when we leave pulling me to his chest. "Hey i have to go to the office and do some paper work before we leave and head to re build."

"Okau. I love you" I say and kiss his lips quickly before walking down the hall and to Matt and I's room to work on my college aplication essay that i have to have finished by next month.