Chapter One

For a few years I would watch this dumb show called Big Brother. After each season it it better. So better to where I wanted to be on it. Now this year, I finally am.

I was getting my bag together with help from my friend Brandy. She was also tagging along because we entered as sister, so they would pick us both.

"How excited are you?" Brandy asked me as we walked into the airport.

"So excited!" I yelled.

People around the airport gave me a weird look.

I just laughed and we made our way to our gate.

"I herd this year their bringing Rockstars in it." I told Brandy as we sat down and waited.

"Really?" She said as he eyes lit up.

I nodded my head, "I hope it someone good."

She laughed, "image a showmance with a rockstar dude."

"Image your compatition." I said rolling me eyes.

Brandy grawled, "don't even get me started."

"Flight 299. Boarding." The announcer said.

"That's us!" I said excited as the two of us rushed on board.

A few long hours later, we landed and was picked up by a limbo that took us straight to the studio. We walked in and there was cameras everywhere. A few people in the audience cheered as we walked in. A few girls were talking to the hoast, Julia, by the door to the house.

"Ladies! Over here!" Julia called out to us.

Brandy and I made our way over to her and she greeted us with hugs and introduced us to the rest of the girls.

"Girls, this is Cyndy and Brandy Radke. The terror twin duo I told you about. They entered together." Julia said.

Two of the girls smile and greated us, the other three just gave us evil looks.

"I herd, their sisters of a past big brother winner." The blonde on said.

My heart sunk. It was true. Our brother, Ronnie won like the second season of big brother.

Julia rolled her eyes and introduced us to the others, "This is Amber."

She pointed to a girl with glasses and tattoos on her chest.

I smirked at the fact I out numbered her in tattoos. I out numbered all of them in tattoos.

"This blonde one, is Kaylyn." She said pointing to the girl with lip rings and blonde hair.

Brandy laughed.

"This is one is from Canada! Her name is Cynthia." she pointed to a tanner girl.

I crindged at her name. It was my name.

Brandy and I exchanged looks.

"The short haired one is Lizzy and this curly haired on is Courtney." She said pointing to the last two girls.

They were alright, but Brandy and I plan to keep close and trust no one.

I then relieazed, another girl was missing.

"Exuse me, Julia, wheres the 8th girl?" I asked.

She pointed to the door as a girl walked in with a bag. She was short and had light brown hair. She had a few tattoos, but she had a smile and didnt seam mean.

"This one is Kayla. Shes the last of the girls." Julia introduced her as she joined us.

The other girls gave her a mean look, like they did us.