Chapter 15

Megan's POV~

The day has finally come! I'm going to the Teen Choice Awards today!

Shai and Ansel took me shopping yesterday for a new dress to wear during my interviews. After, an hour of countless dresses and Ansel's various complaints, I finally decided on a plain black dress with a sweetheart neckline. It goes down to my mid-thighs and there's a small sleeve that barely cover's my shoulder.

I could go on and on about this dress, even though it's probably the plainest dress I own. The dress is gorgeous.

"Girl, you look HOT!" James finished curling the last strand of hair.

"Thank you?" I laughed and saw myself in the mirror.

I had the perfect amount of natural looking makeup on and my hair was curled thank's to the one and only, James

"Megan, you're young, hot, and single." he winked. "I'll be surprised if you don't get hit on tonight!"

"I'm there for work James! The only reason I'm going is because I'm doing my job."

"Honey, you have friends nominated tonight. YOU ARE INTERVIEWING CELEBRITIES AND SOME OF THEM ARE YOUR FRIENDS!" he snapped.

"Okay, I see where you're coming from." I gave in. "That doesn't mean that I'm going to 'get hit on'."

"In that dress, you will."

______________________

"MEGAN!" Ansel shouted from the other side of the blue carpet.

"Here comes one of the stars from The Fault in our Stars, Ansel Elgort." I laughed.

"You look amazing." he hugged me.

"Thank you, but I can't even compare myself to how good you look tonight." I hugged him back.

"Thank you."

"So, tonight you're nominated for quite a few awards tonight. What are your thoughts on being nominated?"

"I'm honestly just honored to even be nominated with so many other talented people. It's incredible, really."

Following a million questions and countless celebrities later, I finished my last interview.

"You were perfect out there! Now we just have to-" Tasha was interrupted by someone whispering in her ear. "Oh, okay. Thank you."

"What was that all about?" I watched the person walk off.

"It looks like you have one more interview to do tonight." she sighed. "Is that okay?"

"Totally! I love interviewing these celebrities." I tried my best not to sound overly excited.

"Good luck out there..." she mumbled as she got behind the camera.

"Last, but surely not the least, comes" my eyes traveled to the figure walking towards me. "Theo James."

Saying that there are millions of thoughts rummaging through my head would be an understatement. 

"Great to see you again." he smiled then looked at the camera.

"Likewise." 

"Sorry that I'm so late. I didn't know that I was going until, well, about thirty minutes ago."

"No problem." I managed to smile

The interview only was a few minutes long, but it sure felt like the longest one I've done tonight.

"Did that just-?" James started to walk to our seats with me.

"It did."

"Do you want to-?"