Chapter 1

"Megan hurry up!" my boss, Tasha, yelled at me. "You may be new, but I'm not taking any excuses!"

"I'm coming," I groaned. "I don't start for a couple more minutes you know."

I grabbed my laptop and my camera.

"Well the cast is here early so let's not make them wait now," she snapped.

God, being here is stressful. I always dreamed of becoming a photographer; being one for People Magazine is insane. I've only been here a couple weeks but it feels like months. I love it, though. I get to do what I love and meet celebrities on top of it all.

"Hello! Earth to Megan!" Tasha walked into my office. "They're getting impatient with you out there."

"Are you sure it's them becoming impatient or is it just you?" I smirked while walking past her and heading out to the studio.

"You're lucky I like you Ms. Worth."

"Correction, you love me!" I laugh.

"Just go out there."

_______________________

"MEGAN!" I was attacked by my best friend, Callie.

"Woah there Callie. I'm working you know!" I laughed and pushed her off me. "How did you even get on the set in the first place?"

We looked at each other.

"James," we said in unison.

"I'll have to thank him later, but now it's time to take some shots!"

"No drinking on the job Megan! You should know this."

Ignoring her lame remark, I walked pass Callie and set my camera on the tripod.

"So do you know who you're taking pictures of? I'm in the mood for some hot actors." she hopped on top of the prop table.

"Nope," I said focusing my camera. "I just know that they're the cast of a new movie."

"Well, I'm going to hit up that snack table over there!" she ran across the room.

I've known her for my whole life. Our moms were best friends and we were born around the same time too, which was pretty ironic. We've honestly been through so much together and she'll always be my best friend, even though she still acts like a seven-year-old sometimes.

"Hi, are you Megan?" I turned around to see a girl standing behind me.

"Yes, I'm her." I laughed. "Are you... Shailene?" I peered at my list.

"In the flesh!" she laughed.

"Awesome so if you would could you go stand over on the X for me?"

"Sure thing." she smiled.

We took some pictures of her full outfit, some head shots, and then played around with some of my favorite props. Shailene's actually really nice and my favorite celebrity I've met so far.

"They came out beautiful," I smiled as Shai came over and looked at them.

"They did! You're really good. Here," she pulled out a card from her pocket. "Could you write down your number so I could have you take some of my pictures again? And so we can hang out too..." she smiled shyly.

"Of course," I smiled and wrote my number on the card.

"Nice to meet you." she started to walk away.

"You too!"

I got through the rest of the cast and finished just in time.

"Ok, so let's do the group shot?" I looked at the crew behind me.

"MEGAN!"

Of course, it's Tasha. She paced toward me.

"Yes?"

"One of the cast members showed up late. Ugh, celebrities," she sighed. "So you'll just have to hold the group shot for now."

"Ok, no problem."

"Good." she smiled and walked away.

I wonder who's this last cast member... I grab my list and found all of the names crossed but Th-

"Oh! It's right over there," I heard Tasha say.

I just ignored her and walked onto the white sheet and started to put the props away. My hands were overflowing with props. I started walking carefully, focusing on the pile in my hands; but with my luck, I bumped into someone.

"Shit," I muttered under my breath. I bent down and started to pick up the mess.

"Oh, I'm sorry." I looked up to see a guy standing in front of me.

"It's ok." I turned and bent down again.

"Damn.." I heard his voice again.

I looked up at him and raised an eyebrow.

"Excuse me?" I stood up and crossed my arms.

"Um... Do you need help with that?" he blushed.

"No, not anymore." I walked over to the prop table and set all of the items down.

While walking back to my camera someone grabbed my wrist and turned me around.

"I'm sorry. We didn't start off on the right terms," he smiled. "I'm Theo, Theo James."

He held out his hand and I took it.

"Megan Worth, now if you really want to get on my good side you'll have to stand there and look pretty." I let go of his hand and walked to my camera.

"Ouch." he smirked and put his hand up to his heart.

"Just stand on the X please Mr. James."

"Call me Theo babe." he walked onto the X.

Okay, I'll admit it, he's attractive. This may be my job but the way he called me babe... He's British though, isn't that what British people do? 

"I'll call you whatever I want." I took a picture.

"I'm down with that." he winked.

"Of course, you are..." I mumbled.

This is going to be a long day.

_______________________

Hi! This is my new story and I really hope that you all like it!

~Me