Chapter 3

"Okay, that's a wrap!" Tasha clapped. "Our job is done for the day! After clean up, we can all go home. Have a nice night."

I walked away from Theo and packed up my equipment.

"Getting a little closer to Theo are we?" she winked.

"Really Callie?" I smacked her.

"Whatever Meg. He definitely-"

"Stop," I covered her mouth. "Another word about this here, and I'll make sure that James won't let you back into the studio."

"Did someone say, James?"

"Not you Theo," I smirked. 

"Shame to see a beautiful girl like you not want me here." he winked.

"Hello? Yeah, remember me? Your friend who's still in the room? Yeah, hi I exist." Callie barged in the middle of Theo and me.

"Hey." Theo nodded.

"Whatever, I'll just leave you two alone." she ran out.

"Actually, I have to go too..." I grabbed my bag and headed toward the door.

"Wait-" he took my hand.

"Yes?" I raised an eyebrow.

Theo's POV~

"Uh, Theo? Hellooooo?" she waved her hand in my face.

"Oh, right." I mentally slapped myself. "Would you come to my premiere party. It's at my house and the whole cast was invited. If it's too weird I get it." I scratched the back of my neck.

She looked down and bit her lip.

Keep your cool Theo.

"I'm up for it." she looked up and smiled at me.

"Great. Well," I grabbed a piece of paper from the table. "Here's my address." I handed it to her. "See you there."

Megan's POV~

Did that just happen? Theo James just invited me to a party, HIS PARTY. We just met so why would he even invite me to his party?

I walked out to my car and started to drive home.

He probably invited everyone on set today; yeah that sounds about right. He's just being polite. Dammit, I was listening to Callie too much! She almost got me believing that 'he likes you' bull crap. It's just a party for the premiere of his new movie. I shouldn't get too excited.

Theo's POV~

I walked into the living room and fell on the couch.

I really need to get some sleep...

Tomorrow night everything is going to change.