Chapter 2

"Mr. James please cooperate with me," I mumbled.

"Fine," he laughed. "But I told you to call me Theo."

"Theo, will you please look at the camera now?"

"Now you're starting to get it." he clapped.

I laughed and took some shots.

"Now, I'll need you to pick some props from over there, and come back ok?" I said while walking towards him.

"On it." he jogged over to the table and came back with some big sunglasses and a couple snap-back hats.

"Back on the X Theo." I walked back to my camera.

"Now you'd be lying if you told me that I'm not working this hat right now." Theo winked at me.

I snapped a photo.

"Oh come on," he pouted.

"Mr-" he raised his eyebrow at me. "I mean Theo. I'm just trying to do my job. Now, can you please do yours and just stand there and look pretty? Ok, thanks."

"If I heard you correctly Megan," he posed. "You just called me pretty?"

"Another pose please Theo." I took another photo.

"Deny it all you want Ms. Worth, but you think I'm attractive." he smiled at himself.

"Ok, we're done here." I looked through my pictures and turned around. "Tasha, could you go get the other cast members?"

"Sure thing Ms. Worth." she clicked her heels as she walked down to the dressing rooms.

As I got the set cleaned up I looked up at Theo.

"You can grab a snack over there you know." I gestured toward craft services.

"Thanks but I'm good here babe."

AGAIN with the 'babe' thing?

"Great." I continued cleaning up. "You sure do know how to make a mess there Theo."

"Well," he got down next to me. "I'll help clean it up."

"No no no... I'm the one working here, not you."

"Just let me help you Megan." he started to sweep up some confetti from earlier.

Why is he even helping me? Hold on, why am I cleaning this up? This isn't a part of my job.

"Megan." someone whispered in my ear.

"God Callie! You scared me!" I jumped.

"Come here!" she pulled me toward the snack table.

"What are you doing Callie? I'm in the middle of a shoot."

"Is that THEO JAMES helping YOU clean up?" she winked.

"Yeah, now if you'll excuse me, I have to get back to work. I'm not just going to leave him there to clean it up." I turned around.

"Nope," she pulled me back. "Give me a minute."

"Fine, just one minute." I sighed.

"So what's he like?" she smiled.

"He's just a guy."

"No he's not 'Just a guy'," she quoted. "He's fucking THEO JAMES."

"Watch your language, please! I'm working! Quit it with the accusations; there's no flirting here."

"You're so boring." she groaned.

"He called me babe." I checked my outfit in the mirror.

"BABE!" she screamed.

"Callie quit it! He's going to hear you and I don't plan on losing this job!" I whispered/yelled.

"He likes you." she winked.

"Stop. I need to get back to set." I walked back.

"We're talking about this later!"

__________________________

I got back to a clean studio floor and a full cast. 

Huh, thanks Theo.

"Ok, will you all go in the back and this group stand in front of them." I looked at Shai and Theo. "You two come up front please."

I watched them all try to figure out where to go, but I ended up placing them in spots myself.

"Perfect," I smiled and walked over to the camera. "Now, first, we'll take serious photos then we could take some silly ones ok?"

They nodded and the shoot began. It only took a half an hour for all of the pictures to come out alright.

"Thank you all so much," I smiled. "I look forward to seeing your movie." I let the cast go.

"Wait! Wait!" Tasha stumbled into the room. "We'll need some pictures of Megan with some of the cast."

I looked out and saw that only Shai and Theo were still here.

"Oh, ok." I walked out to the X. "Tasha, will you take the pictures?"

"That's what I planned. Shai, if you would." she gestured.

I smiled and took a couple pictures with Shai.

"Nice meeting you." she hugged me.

"You too," I smiled.

"Theo, come here please," Tasha said.

He walked up to me and smirked. Oh great.

"Now, Megan at least try to look happy ok?" she joked.

"You're hilarious." I rolled my eyes.

"Smile beautiful," Theo whispered into my ear and wrapped his arm around my waist.

I don't know what my face looked like, but I sure felt like hot mess.

__________________________

Thank you for reading! Please share this with your friends, vote, fan, and add to your reading lists!