Chapter 7

When the movie started, Theo decided to sit a couple of rows ahead of Callie and I. ALL of the girls are currently trying to sit next to him. I'm not even exaggerating. Honestly, seeing him being swarmed by a bunch of fangirls is making my night.

"LADIES PLEASE TAKE YOUR SEATS! THE MOVIE HAS STARTED!" the usher yelled. "YOU EITHER SIT OR LEAVE! YOUR CHOICE!"

With that said, all of the girls rushed back to their assigned seats.

"It took them long enough." I laughed.

"SHHHHHHH!" someone snapped.

"OH YOU 'SHHHHHH!'" I mimicked the girl behind me.

I jumped as I felt my phone vibrate.

Theo- you should quiet down beautiful. I'm trying to embrace Four's muscles💪👌

Me- someone's a little cocky

Theo- I know you're enjoying this😏💪

I looked back up at the screen to see Four take off his shirt. My phone quickly lit up.

Theo- someone's drooling😏

Me- and someone's stalking me😉

Theo- that's a nice bod right?

Me- if you say so

Theo- come on, admit it, babe.

Me- watch the movie James

Theo- I'd rather watch you

Me- you're creepy😳  let me watch the movie

______________________

When the ending credits popped onto the screen the room erupted with claps, cheers, and cries. Damn, these fans are dedicated.

"Any sign of Tobias?" Callie joked.

"I'm not sure!" I played along as we walked out. "Maybe he's eating some cake?"

"Or maybe he's right behind you." a voice whispered into my ear.

"Is this real life?" I squealed as I turned around. "I literally cannot breath!" I laughed.

"Hahaha. Very funny Meg." Theo smirked. "How'd you like the movie?"

"I loved it! I wasn't so fond of one part, though." I started.

"Which was?" he raised an eyebrow.

"When Four showed Tris his tattoos." 

"Yeah, that part was HORRIBLE," Callie added.

"You girls don't know good abs when you see them." he slightly lifted up his shirt.

I DIDN'T SIGN UP FOR THIS.

"Nothing to see hear ladies." Callie shushed the fans away and pulled us three into the nearest hallway.

"Don't deny your dying affection for me Miss Megan Worth." he smirked.

"You're unbelievable." I crossed my arms.

"Okay lovebirds, we need to get going." Callie interrupted. "There's a pint of cookie dough ice cream back at your house desperately calling my name."

"I gotta go," I smiled. "Bye Theo."

I started to walk away with Callie, but Theo grabbed my wrist and turned me around.