1.7

"No one is ever going to care about you as much as I do Luke," the punk whispered, sitting under the tree outside with Luke rather than in the cafeteria.

Luke bit his lip, turning his head to look at Ashton rather than his notebook. He had been viciously scribbling down the answers to his math homework down because he had fallen asleep half way through doing them the night before.

"Ashton, don't say things that will tug at my heart strings when you don't really mean them," he stated, his voice wavering as he spoke. He knew Ashton liked him, but he also knew he was too scared to do anything but compliment him and protect him from the school's bullies. Sometimes Luke wanted the bullies to just be able to beat the shit out of him, a love that isn't truly accepted can be the worst one. He didn't understand why Ashton was so afraid, there was no reason to be.

"I do mean them Luke, I really do. Do you have to be so hostile towards me? I have done nothing to you, yet you seem so upset."

"That's what you do, you say you have these feelings for me yet refuse for us to be nothing more than just friends. If you can even call it friends...it's more like acquaintances."

Ashton seemed taken aback by Luke's harsh response, usually, the nerdy blonde was too shy to say what was really on his mind, though recently the two had been arguing over the fact that Ashton never admitted his true emotions for Luke.

"We don't have to make it official for you to know that I hold these feelings for you, that I love you!" Ashton stated angrily, crossing his arms from frustration.

"It would be a nice thing for you to do! So I know you won't go and fuck some other guy if you do love me! Why is it so hard for you to commit!" Luke yelled, raising his hand up and slapping Ashton's cheek. Gasping and covering his mouth at what he had done out of anger. "Ashton-shit I'm so sorry-."

Ashton stood up, casting his eyes away from Luke and walked off towards the parking lot. The bell ringing that lunch was over and it was time for the next period. Luke hesitated to follow Ashton, but knew he needed space and chose to grab his books and walked to class with his half-finished homework.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Luke was sobbing and have coughing fits as he didn't let enough air into his body as he choked on his tears. Pulling on his restraints and begging for Ashton to wake up.

Ashton did so, unsure of how long he had been out for. He blinked slowly, and stared at the grey concrete ground before him. Blood dripping from his head to the ground. The parts of his body that felt hot, sore, pained had blood smeared all around them. He lifted his body up off the dirty ground, biting his lip to resist letting out a sound of pain. He could barely stand and had to hold a wall nearby so he didn't fall.

"We have to get out of here Ashton, we're going to die here if we don't," Luke cried.

Ashton looked at how desperate Luke seemed, he truly thought they were going to die here. He had never seen Luke so vulnerable like this, with tears running down his face. Not since high school if anything. Officer Luke had a sense of fearlessness, and reminded Ashton that the two were grown up. They weren't kids anymore, and not that they were children in high school, but they weren't fully mature to say the least.

He was clueless as to how he looked, and was unsure how he could the get the two of them out of here. There was a large patch of dark dried up blood on the basement floor in the spot that Ashton had got up from, and he still believed himself to bleeding. With one hand pressed against the cold concrete wall for support, he walked around the room to get closer to Luke. Looking at the restraints Luke had on.