0.1

Honestly there wasn't a time when Ashton hadn't been looking at him, those crystal blue eyes, that blonde hair that was always curly and ruffled up. He was surprised he didn't put more effort into seeing it as he put hard work into everything he did. Unlike Ashton, he had hopes and dreams where as Ashton would probably be stuck selling drugs, at most in this world he could become a tattoo artist. He was the kind of person to do things and put effort in when it meant something to him. He never bullied anyone. Sure his body was littered in tattoos and piercings, but he didn't waste the time and effort to live up to the punk personality. Of course he was an ass, skipped class, did a lot more drugs than he should be doing. But he didn't bully people and steal their money, he didn't hurt people's feelings for no reason. He did things for him that he would benefit from (most of the time). Well, except when it came to Luke Hemmings. Maybe when the teen needed help on his chemistry homework, Ashton actually helped (though he probably only made it worse). And maybe when the teen had no money for lunch, Ashton would sneak some money into his school lunch account. Just maybe for once in the world, Ashton cared about someone other than himself.

He sat, sketching a tattoo idea he had of a broken dream catcher, because honestly all of his dreams were impossible. The dream catcher had such detail though, and each tear in the strings were so realistic it almost seemed real. Like you could pick the drawing up off the page and there it would be, the representation of all your broken dreams and maybe some nightmares being released into the real world. But then again the worst nightmare Ashton has is living in the real world.

"May I sit with you?" A voice asked, causing Ashton to look up with a stone cold glare. Before his features softened and he nodded, knowing it was none other than Luke Hemmings.
The duo sat in silence for awhile, Ashton continued his artwork while he unknowingly let Luke watch.

"Why is it broken?" Luke finally asked softly, and Ashton bit his lip, bringing his free hand up to his lips to play with the lip ring he had.

"Because all my dreams are broken or unachievable." Ashton replied and Luke rolled his eyes.

"I doubt that." Luke said softly, "my dream is to be a police officer." He smiled proudly and Ashton was now the one to roll his eyes.

"You're going to be seeing a lot of me then." Ashton chuckled softly as Luke shook his head.

"Doubt that." Luke said with a smile, "I bet at least one of your dreams will come true."

Once against Ashton rolled his eyes, "whatever you say Hemmings." The teen said while taking out his cigarettes, taking one out and placing it between his lips before lighting it. "We'll meet again after you graduate school. You'll be surprised sweetheart."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:

He shook his head at the memory while watching Luke from afar, he was older of course and sure he may have gone through all the courses to be a police officer. But all Ashton could think about was how hot he looked in that uniform. Luke's ass was one everyone could be jealous of.

Sure Ashton had fucked many people before, but he could never stop thinking about how it would feel to have Luke under him, moaning and w-.

He had to stop thinking about this, he kept ended up getting hard from it. And let me tell you, riding a motorcycle with a hard on was not his favorite past time. But it kept happening more often now that Luke was a police officer and always patrolling on his side of town. A part of him felt that Luke purposefully worked on this side of town, maybe to see him. But, all of the crime was here so it was probably only for that reason alone.