0.8

Luke's heart felt heavy, and his eyes were stinging with tears as he drove home. The stress was consuming him, and he now understood how much he would hate being on the case of the Midnight Murderer.

Ashton wasn't the killer, he knew it. And though he may seem biased, and he truly was...he just couldn't ever believe that Ashton could commit such crimes.

Looking at the way the people were murdered, it was simply something Ashton wouldn't and couldn't do.

Luke parked outside of his house, and entered with a sigh, dropping a small bag full of files he had taken home to examine. He trudged towards the kitchen and sat on one of the stools next to the island, slumping as he tried to figure out what he wanted to eat for dinner.

He jumped at the sound of the doorbell, walking over to the door to see a very displeased Ashton staring back at him. His eyes were red and puffy, and he was holding a box of pizza.

"We need to talk," Ashton muttered with his hoarse voice, and Luke felt guilty somehow. It wasn't his fault that Ashton had gotten into this mess, but there had to be something more he could do.

Luke moved out of the way silently to allow Ashton to come in, closing and locking the door. He watched as some cars drove by, before he turned away from the side windows by the door. Ashton brought the pizza to the kitchen, and was out of sight before Luke stopped daydreaming while staring out the window. Hesitantly walking into the kitchen, he saw the pizza box still shut sitting on the island- calling him to it.

Ashton was leaning against the wall near the door frame, his hand grabbing Luke's and pulling the blonde man into him so he had enough control to pin him against the wall. The air being ripped out of Luke's lungs as Ashton's lips attacked his neck.

The officer's mind was racing as he melted into Ashton's touch, desire slowly taking over his mind.

"A-Ashton, you're a s-suspect for a murder case I'm helping solve- we can't do this," Luke moaned as Ashton cupped his crotch, making him shake and almost ask for more. "Y-Your friend just died!"

"I need to distract myself, Luke," Ashton muttered in a raw voice, and Luke felt guilty for denying him. But he knew this was wrong, and he was jeopardizing the case if he had sex with one of the suspects. It was wrong, and he would probably lose his job for something like this.

"Ashton- I can lose my job," Luke whispered, looking down because he couldn't bear to look into the broken hazel eyes that were staring at him.

"Well I already lost my friend, and now your fucking job is trying to pin all those fucking murders on me," Ashton spat, unbuttoning Luke's dress shirt. His eyes full of anger and sadness.

"I don't believe it was you," Luke whispered.

"I know," Ashton replied as he pressed his chapped lips against Luke's soft ones. Moving them roughly against the twink's lips, and Luke hadn't expected the punk to be gentle. "You're in love with me."

Luke frowned, "it's more than just that Ashton- I don't think you could do something like that. It doesn't add up in my mind for you to commit gruesome murders like that."

Ashton sighed, "there's no evidence to point that it was me Luke, they can't find me guilty without evidence."

Luke pecked Ashton's lips gently, "you're right, we're going to find who really killed Michael- I swear to you Ashton."

Ashton sighed, caressing Luke's cheek. "I know," He whispered, pulling away. Running a hand through his messy hair.

"Do you want to stay the night?" Luke asked, having the sudden confidence to ask something so intimate. Though in Ashton's eyes it was no big deal, to Luke it meant so much.

Ashton nodded, "my apartment is swarmed with cops and is a murder scene- either way it hurts to even be there. I'd rather be here, avoiding it all," Ashton admitted. Luke almost wanted to scream because he was getting to see a side of Ashton that was vulnerable, and though it had sadly came from something so fucked up. He was shocked that the punk didn't become more closed off with him after the murder of his best friend occurred, rather than being closer and more intimate.

Ashton walked away from Luke, and the blonde twink stared at him fondly. Not even bothering to rebutton his dress shirt as he walked to grab a few plates for them to eat pizza off of. Bring the plates to the dining table, while Ashton carried the pizza. Luke served the both of them, and they ate in silence. But it was comfortable silence, and Luke didn't want to push Ashton to talk with him, when his best friend had just been killed. It shocked him to see the inked covered man so calm, but Ashton was never one to show his true emotions.

Luke cleaned up the plates once they had finished eating the whole delicious large pizza. Folding the pizza box even further and placing it in the recycling bin, being pinned up against the back door. His eyes wide as he stared at Ashton, who clearly despite their serious conversation, still desired a distraction.

"You're mine," Ashton whispered with his raspy voice in his ear, making Luke blush and allow for Ashton to mark him with as many hickeys as the punk so pleased. Luke groaned as Ashton grinded his clothed crotch against Luke's. Luke wanted to strip out of his clothes so he didn't have to do laundry again, but Ashton clearly wasn't in the mood for the patience of waiting for Luke or him to strip.

Ashton slipped his hand under Luke's shirt to rest his hand on the officer's chest, feeling Luke's hard on through his black pants through his own jeans. Finally feeling like it was enough as he roughly tugged Luke's pants down, his boxers going down along with them. Ashton unbuttoned and pulled down his own jeans and boxers. He moved his cock so it was up against Luke's and held them together as he grinded his cock against Luke's. Pre-cum getting on each other's cocks, as well as Ashton's hand.

Luke was moaning and panting, his face flushed, as he was slightly embarrassed as he let Ashton pleasure him against his backdoor, happy the window on the backdoor had the blinds on it shut. Personally he didn't want his neighbors to see how dirty he was.

"A-Ashton please," He whispered, seeing Ashton smirk at him with that damn smug smirk.

"I'm not going to fuck you princess," Ashton whispered in Luke's ear, making the man shiver in Ashton's grip. The punk still grinding his cock against Luke's, looking down to watch the officer's cop twitch as Ashton spoke. "You're such a slut for me," he chuckled.

Luke blushed and looked away, feeling Ashton increase his pace so he could feel Luke's cock cum on his hand. The veins on the man's cock pulsing, and Luke was right at the edge.

"Are you going to cum with me? I'm so close baby," Ashton whispered, making Luke let out a groan in response as he simply just couldn't hold it in. His body feeling like it was being hit by the waves in the Apollo Bay ocean, except now he was being hit by waves of euphoria, and rather than water running down his body, it was cum. Ashton pressed his lips up against Luke's, and was smirking as he bit down and grinded his own cock against Luke's, releasing all over the man's chest and lower abdomen shamelessly. Luke weakly leaned against Ashton, panting breathlessly, as Ashton who clearly had better stamina then the officer (surprisingly), walked him to Luke's bathroom. Running a shower for the both of them, and helping Luke get in.

Luke's legs felt like jelly, and his eyes were closed as Ashton rubbed the loofa against his cum and sweat coated body. Feeling Ashton leave more hickeys on his sensitive body as he cleaned up what they had done with each other.

Ashton staring at Luke with a look that was not one of disgust, nor carelessness. It was fondness, but of course the sleepy officer didn't notice, and was too busy leaning against the muscular punk man, trying not to fall asleep as Ashton dried him off. Ashton helped Luke get to bed, not even bothering to get their jeans and boxers from Luke's kitchen as he laid down next to the pale twink. Kissing his lips gently as Luke snuggled into him.

"I trust you," Ashton mumbled softly after Luke had fallen asleep, knowing that Luke would help get him out of this mess, he had hope.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Thank you for reading!
Vote + Comment
Love you all <3!
~Jess