Under the stars

Narrator's P.O.V
Its been 3 weeks since Troy started in Jess's high school. Troy and Jess are now closer than ever, Iris and Tyler are also growing close to him. Not to mention Tyler and Iris are now girlfriend and boyfriend.

Jess's P.O.V
I was chilling in the living room with Nana when the doorbell rang and I walked away to get it. "HELP ME!" Iris shouts as soon as I opened the door to see her face.

"Whoa, what's up?" I asked her moving aside so she can come in. "Me and Tyler are gonna have a date under the stars at 7. I need your help to get ready and you and Troy must come!" She blurts out.

"Okay getting ready I can help but why do me and Troy have to come?" I asked my excited friend. "Well it'll be fun and I ship you two now come on." She says and drags me out the door right before we say our goodbyes to my grandma.

~at SiSi's house~

"Okay, how about this?" She asks for the billionth time "SiSi look how about you wear this." I pointed to the warm caramel sweater and pale blue jeans.

"CUTE! Thanks, JJ." She runs Off to wear it while I call Troy and pick what I'm going to wear.

"Hey Troy, huge favor..."

After Troy agreed I went to wear the clothes I chose. It was a cute black skirt and a comfy red sweater.

"Ready?" "Ready!"

~ Time skip to the picnic~

"JJ, SiSi!" Tyler runs up to us. "Hey!" I smiled. "I'll let you two lovebirds be. I'll go and sit over there." I said and left them giving each other googly eyes.

"Hey, peaches you look great."  "Troy!" I turned around and jumped in his arms. "Oh someone's happy to see me?" He smiles "of course!" I smiled.

"Come on let's sit it's gonna start soon." He says leading me to the picnic blanket. "What's gonna start soon?" I asked him tilting my head in confusion.

"The show of course!" Tyler says as he walks up with  Sisi. " look!" SiSi points to the sky. And fireworks start. "Whoa!" I gazed in awe.

Colorful fireworks Burst in the sky in different shapes and after that a thousand shooting stars shower the sky.

"T...This is amazing." I awed "Thanks Tyler." Iris kisses his cheek while I still look at the sky with awe.

"Hey, peaches I have something for you," Troy says and I turned to see him holding a small box. "What's this?" I asked excitedly. "Open it and see." He smiles and I immediately open it to see my favorite book.

"Troy thank you thank you!" I jumped into his arms for the second time that day and hugged him tightly.

The rest of the night we all watched the show, joked around and had some fun. It was perfect and may I say I totally ship TYTY and SiSi.