A lovely suprise

~2 days later~

Jess's P.O.V

Alright after 2 days of freedom it's time to go to that hell hole. Which hell hole you may ask the hell hole we call HIGH SCHOOL!! Like seriously who's idea was it to put a bunch of teens in the same place, teach them and put up rules that they will eventually break, then for breaking those rules give them warnings thinking they care HA amateurs. I guess I have to get ready for whatever might come my way today. I wonder how TYTY and SiSi are dealing with this. And how is HE doing? With one last sigh and a kiss goodbye to my bed, I walked to my bathroom to get ready.

After taking a bath and drying my hair I decided to wear something casual. I put on a white shirt that says DON'T TALK TO ME!, some black shorts, my black hoodie, and some converse. I walked out of my bathroom not bothering with makeup I grabbed my bag which thankfully contains my headphones and phone. "Hey, Nana I'm going." I called out to my sweet grandma "Wait, Jessy!" She called out and almost immediately I came to a halt and turned to look at her with curiosity.

"You are NOT skipping breakfast young lady here, it's your favorite." she says handing me a sandwich, I look up to her with a smile before murmuring "Butterscotch." and a memory filled my mind.

Narrator's P.O.V

Flashback

"Nana, Nana." A girl with light brown space buns came running to a sweet old lady "Look what Kiera did to my hair it's pretty isn't it?" the girl asks "Of course it is the sweet pea." the lady smiles at her granddaughter "Nana, I'm hungry." A girl with bluish greenish eyes, snow-white skin and long caramel hair walked up hugging her sister while looking at her grandma.

"Well, good timing your snacks are in the dining room. "YAY! You're the best Nana." The little girl said she then turned to her sister "Race you to the dining room Oneechan." She said with a goofy smile. " You're on Butterscotch." The elder one says and with that they both race to the dining room. 'You girls and your Japanese." The sweet lady laughs before walking to the dining room,

"Nani?? Oneechan that's mine." The little one tries to reach her sandwich which is now in her sister's hand "Fineee here you go." The elder one gives the sandwich back. "What do we have here." A man with dark brown hair and blue eyes walks up to the table. "Isn't it obvious sweetheart the girls are having butterscotch sandwiches without us." a beautiful woman with deep green eyes, soft light brown hair and freckles said with a goofy expression.

"Mommy, daddy we have some for you guys." the little one said waving at the extra sandwiches beside where her grandmother is now sitting."Well then don't mind if we do." the man said with a smile taking a seat along with his wife.

End of flashback

Jess's P.O.V

She smiles at her grandmother with tears of joy, she didn't dare to eat her family's favorite sandwich ever since the accident it was too painful for her. But ever since the dream two days ago she knows they're with her no matter what 'Thank you, grandma." She hugs her tightly. "You know you always looked like her. Bella, you were the exact replica of her. While Kiera was a mixture of them both her eyes were greenish bluish. And her hair was a little darker then yours the color of caramel almost as if your mom and dad were one." she says "Don't forget it, Jessica, you're your family's legacy. You are more like all of them then you think." she adds.

"What do you mean Nana?" I ask her pulling away from the hug. "You share your mother's looks, Your dad's passion for trouble, and your sister's talent and likings. Whenever I see you I see them all and what's special about you is not only you are their living legacy but you're your own person. Don't forget that." she says with a smile "I won't thanks Nana, I love you. See ya after school." I smile before walking to the door "See you, dear."

~Time skip, Location: High school~

Mmm, that was one good sandwich "What took you so long?" "AH! Where did you come from?" I asked Iris who nearly gave me a heart attack."Beside you now come on we'll be late for homeroom.' And with that, she drags me to homeroom to my surprise TYTY's already there "Woah is it the end of the world and no one informed me?" I joked "Ha Ha very funny JJ.' He says with a smile.

"Alright guys settle down, I have two announcements. Firstly I want to congratulate all of you for not getting yourselves killed especially you three." Miss Smith points at us and immediately all three of us smile. "Next we have a new student. Please behave, class meet Mr. Johnson.' she says and I wasn't really paying attention until..... "Hey, I'm Troy." A voice I know said and immediately my head shot up from the table to see TROY FREAKIN JOHNSON standing there with a cute smile and I feel dizzy get a hold of yourself Jessica I scolded my self in my brain and listened to Miss Smith.

"Yes, Mr.Johnson you will be seating next to Miss. Allen, Miss.Morris and Mr.Wilson.' She finished and everything went flashing by, first TYTY and SiSi looked at me with goofy grins, and then I saw Troy smirk before he nodded and started walking to where we sit. This is gonna be an.....intresting year.