Don't mess with Jess

Jess's P.O.V

I woke up at 7 AM, SEVEN AM that's a first. I guess I need to be productive and do something with this free time on my hands. Hmmm, let's bring old joyful SiSi back, and pay a little visit to MR.jerk face. Right, I'll make breakfast and head to that idiot's place.

~time skip

Location: Noah's front door~

Finally, I'm here, I started pounding on his door like there's no tomorrow "NOAH OPEN THIS DOOR BEFORE I BREAK IT." I shouted through my fierce knocking "Jess what the hell." he says as he opened the door "YOU LITTLE COCKROACH WHY THE HELL DID YOU CHEAT ON IRIS." I yelled at him "Because I was tired of the long-distance relationship, and I wanted to move on." He replies "I have no word for you, you jerk and consider this from Iris IT'S OVER." and with that, I walked away but stopped when he said, "It was already over, I wouldn't be her boyfriend again even if she begged me to."

My blood boiled I turned to face him I walked until I was in front of him "She deserves better than a douche bag like you." I said before punching him right in the face so hard he fell to the ground with a broken nose and a terrified expression. I bent down so our faces would be on the same level "Take that as a lesson don't talk about the people I care about like that or you'll be the one who suffers and don't even think about going to your daddy about this because unless you've forgotten Iris's dad is a police officer and will be happy to give you some jail time." I threatened him and walked away.

I was walking to the hotel room when I saw Queen bee with a boy 'heh whatever' I thought and was about to walk past them but then "Hey Jessy do you remember who this is" Ugh I hate her annoying voice. I turned around and looked at her beside her was a tall boy around our age with raven hair and onyx eyes."Why should I isn't he one of YOUR friends, and you know pretty well I don't care who you hang around with." I said hiding my right-hand which is now hurting and probably bruised because of the punch."Heh well you should know him after all he was one of your best friends, and do you seriously still wear that necklace touché ." she said and my eyes went wide not from her remark against the necklace my sister gave me cause I don't care what she thinks but my eyes went wide because the boy standing beside her was TROY JOHNSON, the other old betraying best friend.

I was so shocked I didn't notice I let go of my right hand "Hey Jess what happened to your hand?" He asked me and I snapped out of my thoughts and my eyes looked from him to my hand and back to him 'Is that concern in his eyes? Nahhh' I thought "Nothing just taught a douche bag not to mess with me." I said with no interest and was about to walk away when he grabbed me by the wrist and I turned to look at him with rage "Troy Johnson let my hand go now or you'll be feeling the same pain the douche bag felt." I said through gritted teeth, he just looked at me for a second "Just get that bandaged soon." he said giving one last glance to my bruised hand before letting my wrist go.' why is he acting like he cares all of a sudden.' Leave it, girl, we need to get back  'yeah' "yeah whatever." I said and left.

"You did WHAAAT?" Iris yells her question at me after I told her where have I been while Tyler has a smile on his face "Chill SiSi he deserves it plus he knows now not to mess with you or anyone in  JJs life, and that Troy got her in the wrong mood," he stops and laughs before continuing "Good thing he let her go or else he would have a broken nose too." He says and all three of us start laughing "Thanks Jessy but really you shouldn't have what if you got hurt I mean look at your hand it's all bruised." She says with concern "I'm fine really and I already bandaged it, it'll be fine in a few days." I assured her with a smile." Alright, let's go explore and welcome to the life of being single again SiSi." Tyler says with a smile before running to the door "TYLEEER WILSON I'LL KILL YOU." Iris says before running out after him. 'I have crazy friends' True that but you wouldn't change them for the world 'yeah your right, sometimes I wish my parents and Kiera were here to see how much I've changed' Hey no worries they still look out for you and I'm sure their proud annnd we should go after them before they get killed 'yeah you're right' and with that, I ran after my crazy friends.