What am I going to do with you?

~Time skip to lunch~

Troy's P.O.V

"So peaches want to introduce me to your friends or what?" I asked with a sly smile "Why should I don't you have your own mouth to say your name and communicate Troy" She smirked "Anyways this Is Iris and Tyler my best friends, don't even bother they know everything and I mean everything. One rule you need to follow for now is that you can NOT call Iris SiSi or Tyler TYTY. You can only gain access to that if you gain their trust." Jess finishes.

"So basically like a video game got it." I mocked her "Don't mock me Troy Johnson or so help me I will write a whole article about the potato incident and publish it in the school newspaper." She growls "Alright won't happen again." I raise my hands up in defeat.

"Let's just go get something to eat," Tyler suggests and we all nod in agreement and starts walking towards the cafe.

Jess's P.O.V

He's here he's actually here I can't believe my eyes. UGH, why do I feel like there's a swarm of butterflies in my stomach? Mom, Dad, Kiera HELP I DONT UNDERSTAND THESE TEENAGE FEELINGS. "Look who it is Paige the losers club." (IT sorry so sorry) I stopped in my tracks and was snapped back to reality by the queen bee. "Get a life low life." Me and Troy spat at the same time leaving Audrey shocked for a second, but as soon as it came it went. "I see you were serious Troy you really did ditch me for her." she pointed at me with disgust. "Go die in a whole Audrey.' Iris suggested sarcastically.

"YOU LITTLE." and with that both her and Paige jumped to attack us Paige against Iris and the bitch against me. I stopped her punch and saw SiSi handling Paige well so I focused on the Godzilla before me. Dodge, attack, protect my strategy. The boys were about to come and break us up when I shouted at them "NO this is my fight.' and they stopped. "AGH." Iris yelled as Paige pushed her 'IRIS." I turned to see Tyler had caught her and is now protecting her. "JESS LOOK OUT." Troy alerted me but it was too late Audrey's punch already found its way to my cheek.

I fell to the ground but stood up quickly, I saw there's a trash can right behind where Audrey is standing. "Hey, Audrey time for you to go back where you belong." And with that, I dodged her punch and threw some of my own and pushed her firmly........ BULLSEYE "AGHHHH JESSICA YOU BITCH." she yelled as she realized she got pushed inside the trash can. Laughter erupted, everywhere students were taking pictures. "This is so going in the school paper I can see it now Jessica Allen puts queen bee in her place." Mia the school's editor squealed as she took pictures.

"Come on Jess we need to get you to the nurse." Troy grabs a hold of my hand "I'm fine is Iris okay?" I asked worried that something happened to her "My fight wasn't as hardcore as yours and Audreys I'm fine. You go to the nurse with Troy, me and Tyler will get some food for you guys." She assured me and I agreed.

~Time skip~

"There you go, you're lucky it wasn't anything major." The nurse said and walked out. "See Troy I'm fine." I assured the boy in front of me, he sighs "What am I going to do with you, Jessica Allen?" He asks me with a smile. "Hmmm let me think about it." I placed my finger on my chin and pretended to be thinking. "I know nothing cause you can't do anything to stop my reckless behavior," I smirked causing him to laugh.

"Or I can do this," he says before being the idiot he is and hugs me tight and me being the idiot I am hugged him back "You were great by the way.' He says and we both laugh remembering the sight of Audrey in the trash can. "We have food.' Tyler says and enters with Iris and a tray of yummy food. "FUUUD," I say loudly making them laugh. "Best first day ever!' Troy says before shoving his face with food.

A/N: I am so sorry for the late update I was really busy. Hope you guys liked this chapter and I'll see you guys next time BAIIII.