Dragons anger

—-at the guild—-

"We're home!!!" Natsu and Happy yell. Busting in the guild doors. As everyone cheered.

Expect for Levy..

Natsu and Happy order food talking about their adventure. They are informed about the wedding by Lisanna.

Natsu had finished eating and was looking around for a certain blonde, whom he didn't see.

When Lisanna pulled his arm..

Natsu's POV

I was about to start moving forward to ask Levy were Lucy was when..

Lisanna grabs my arm with a bright smile saying "Hey natsu did you hear what I asked?"

Caught off guard I look down at her with a reply. "Huh? Yeah sure Lisanna." Scratching the back of my head and smiling at her.

"Yay!!" She yells, "you'll be my date for Sting and Yukino's wedding!" She continues and hugs my arm.
'Wait what!' I panic in my head.. 'what the hell just happened!?'

Lisanna went running to Mira to share the news.
Which Levy over hears. I'm looking for Happy who is trying to flirt with Carla when I hear a foot tapping behind me.

When I turn around I'm met with a pissed off Levy and I jump back.

"Aah Levy I was about to come fin.." I was cut off hastily.

"Natsu! What have you done! When Lucy hears this she's gonna.." she stopped herself a moment and then continued.. "lucy is with rogue.. he came to speak to her, something about the wedding." Levy then spun around and stomped over to Gajeel who was giving a death glance.. yikes!

Rogue? Hmm what would he be doing here.. wait! I dawned on me.. he's probably the best man.. he has to have a date..

I felt my body heat up and I raced out the door.
I sniffed the air and still could catch rogue's scent. Lucy's too but it was off.

I eventually found them sitting under the rainbow willow.

—-what Natsu hears between the two mages—

Lucy's POV

"Lucy.. I ah.. wanted to see if you'd accompany me as my date to the wedding.. with us both being honors I thought It'd  be easier."

"That sounds reasonable to me." I replied, trying to smile.

I could see how nervous Rogue was and I didn't want to be rude. Not like I knew when Natsu would return, so why not? Levy would tell me to try and have fun.

"May I ask how your doing? Word has gotten around about Natsu."

"I'm fine thanks." I couldn't help but look away as I answered his question.

When the conversation ended he reached over taking my hand and kissed it. It felt cold compared to the warm lips I missed so bad.

It brought tears to my eyes but I wiped them away when his back was turned. And so, got into the carriage and left..

Not noticing that Natsu had been there.

Natsu's POV

I couldn't contain my anger, As I returned to the guild, hoping to calm myself.

I didn't notice that my flames had spread to my whole body.

Walking straight through the guild doors, once I'd arrived, due to my flames burning them down.

At this time only a few people remained in the guild hall.. Happy, Gray, and juvia.

"CODE RED!!" Happy yelled as Juvia ran up and hit me hard with "Wings of Love" slamming me into a pillar.

Gray then approached me, once I landed.

"What's up flame brain?" Grey asked with a smirk.

"Not now ice princess!" I growled

"Whoa man seriously, what's got your panties in a bunch?" He teased, but was serious.

I stayed slumped over on the floor as I answered in a low voice. " Lucy accepted Rogues offer for the wedding."

"Hmm.. so he's Lucy's date then?" He continued as Juvia chimes in "I wish Grey-sama would except Juvia's advances!!" She squealed with hreats in her eyes.

" Not now Juvia, geez!!" Grey spouted. "Didn't you expect Lisanna though?"

Happy then exclaimed "He wasn't paying attention to her and blindly agreed"  awkwardly as I walked out. Gray said something about being jealous in the distance.